No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao is the Best Ever...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
    i got no problem w/ manny taking a test but idk y these same ppl r ok w/ STEROIDGIO MARTINEZ openly takin gallonsful of PEDs. y can't STEROIDGIO take the test????
    not really digging this gimick of yours

Comment

Originally posted by Stanly Ketchel View Post
      Do you even remeber him fighting larios, jorge solis, and hector velazquez and struggling with them all and then all of a sudden he can walk thorugh Cotto and Margarito's punches 20-30 lbs higher? Of course you don't you didn't even know who pac was back then, eh Pacfan????
      that is called success through hardwork...fame for giving the boxing fans great fights when opponents respond to the occasion even a higher weight levels...recognition for still trying to give the fans a good fight even when the opponent becomes a 400m track run athlete....pac's greatness lies in his abilities in and off the ring...

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
        at beating Old Shot Fighters!! I got to give him that, if you are past prime, delusional, and still trying to hang on to the memories, Manny P will F@ck U up!! I feel sorry for Marquez he fits the description and I personally think he is going to get hurt in this deceitful and mean spirited mismatch.
        You are one god damn envious person. If you actually met Pac in person you'd be giving dude a reach around, and I can't even imagine if it were Floyd. Floyd may end up a rape victim.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          that is called success through hardwork...fame for giving the boxing fans great fights when opponents respond to the occasion even a higher weight levels...recognition for still trying to give the fans a good fight even when the opponent becomes a 400m track run athlete....pac's greatness lies in his abilities in and off the ring...
          oh, it is good you have mentioned names of pac's previous bouts....were they old? were they fresh from vacation? were they wife beaters? were they runners? were they shot fighters? pac did not all of a sudden became what he is today....you pac haters love to point out manny's losses....the last one against erik....to showcase pbf's 0.....you accuse someone with losses using peds yet you could not entertain the same suspicion to a man with a 0? he he he he where is your logic *****s?

Comment

Originally posted by Ron_Simmons View Post
            You are one god damn envious person. If you actually met Pac in person you'd be giving dude a reach around, and I can't even imagine if it were Floyd. Floyd may end up a rape victim.
            Can u rephrase your comment, I dont speak Gay

Comment

Originally posted by Ryannn View Post
              if you're gonna hate, at least be consistent
              yes. exactly what non-*****s have been saying. consistency is the key to credibility. *****s switch back and forth between pac is really amateurish, cherry picked and fought no hopers to pac is so good he can't be real.

man no wonder *****s are not resonating to the people in the middle.

Comment

Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
                oh, it is good you have mentioned names of pac's previous bouts....were they old? were they fresh from vacation? were they wife beaters? were they runners? were they shot fighters? pac did not all of a sudden became what he is today....you pac haters love to point out manny's losses....the last one against erik....to showcase pbf's 0.....you accuse someone with losses using peds yet you could not entertain the same suspicion to a man with a 0? he he he he where is your logic *****s?
                Floyd took the test > just believe

Comment

Pac is so good.. He has *****s making a theard about him every minute..

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
                    Can u rephrase your comment, I dont speak Gay
                    Don't front like you're not obsessed with Pacquiao, Tom. I haven't been on this site long and I can already see you're envious as **** towards Pac's success along with being emotionally attached to anything Floyd does. That pretty much nails your career on this site.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron_Simmons View Post
                      Don't front like you're not obsessed with Pacquiao, Tom. I haven't been on this site long and I can already see you're envious as **** towards Pac's success along with being emotionally attached to anything Floyd does. That pretty much nails your career on this site.
                      Look buddy I told you I'm straight, I likes da females, please explore your **** sexuality in a jrosales thread

Comment

Working...
                      X