No announcement yet.

Favorite Childhood Memories

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Coagulator
    when I was in my early teens my aunts lived down the street from me. They were in their early twenties. One night coming home from work, I noticed one of their bedroom lights on so I ducked behind the bushes which were blocking her window. Fortunetly, if you were on the window side of the bushes, nobody could see you from the street. My heart raced with anticipation. And there it was, she had just come out of the bathtub with her towel around her, blonde hair, blue eyes, at that time about a size...oh....nothing...she's on the phone with her boyfriend and the window is cracked so I can hear her, and they are having phone sex...holy ****..when you are like 13...only your mom is taboo at that age...so she pulls the towel off and her bed is to the right of the window and she puts her back against the wall, the short way on the bed, not the long way, and she's talkin dirty to him and pinching her nipples and playing with her bush...holy **** right???/...I watched for about 15 minutes and I got scared I was going to get caught...I got the **** out of there, went home and pounded my crank till there was no tomorrow....everytime I see her now, she's in her mid 50's and I am in my early 40's...I cant help but think of that night behind the bushes...for a kid...it was unbelieveable, at my age now...how freakin gross.....what a night
    Damn, that story's worth some K. Unfortunately, I got the spread it around some.

Thanks for sharin' anyway.

Comment

oh Im sure...now that I'm older...

Originally posted by * Fiesty Wench
      i've seen and heard people having sex, but as far as voyeurism, i've never watched any solo activity. lol!
      i have caught young pre-adolecents and young adolescents masterbating, but i certainly never watched. i don't understand why kids try to do it at school. um...hello?!!!

when i was in college, i caught my much younger step-brother wanking once. the little **** was on the couch in the living room. sheesh...do it in your room you little ****! lol!
      i played it cool and just pretended i was looking for somethign and wuickly left the room.
      I know she flicked that bean like it was goin outa style...I was so scared of getting caught and my #$#*& was so friggin hard I couldnt take it anymore..she was talkin' like she was like...my age then..lil girly voice, then she did the hot steamy voice..I thought I was gunna die...I dont see her often, we arent that close...but it's hard to look her in the eye now...she was smokin' hot...what would I have done if these 2 aunts were kissin sisters.........a few days later they would have smelt my dead rotten corps in the bushes....

Comment

funny how the sexual experimentation in my childhood do not rank in my favorite childhood memories.

you know what they say...men are from mars. lol!

that's because u never met me under the love tree

Comment

i've seen and heard people having sex, but as far as voyeurism, i've never watched any solo activity. lol!
          i have caught young pre-adolecents and young adolescents masterbating, but i certainly never watched. i don't understand why kids try to do it at school. um...hello?!!!

when i was in college, i caught my much younger step-brother wanking once. the little **** was on the couch in the living room. sheesh...do it in your room you little ****! lol!
          i played it cool and just pretended i was looking for somethign and wuickly left the room.
          lol youre not a boy you wouldnt understand! Did he have a tv in his room? sometimes, the couch is the best, I have done it ouside on a street! haha! lol my girlfriend covering me up. And as far as peeping tom, I used to ghave a telescope, hoped to catch some good sights oof women in the bath. Never really got the hang of the telescope

Comment

I have never had a wank anywhere put my own bed, and an ex gf's bed who was a virgin when I met, so she was into handjobs for a while, they were beyond awful, one time I think I actually cried. I don't think she new I was attached.

Comment

Here is one some may remember...

Originally posted by K-DOGG
              I'm talking primarily pre-teen years here; but whatever makes you smile when you think back to simpler days.

For me, one of many is every Sunday when my Uncle and his family would join our family and my Grampy and Granny's house in the country and all of us kids would play. One of the highlights for me was when my Dad and Uncle would pull out their old guitars, sit on the harth and chair next to it and pick a little. They were in a band in the mid to late 50's and both were accomplished guitar players and okay singers. My cousin, who was closest to me in age and I would be given the job of playing the spoons as Dad and Unc played everything from spirituals to country to early rock-n-roll; songs like "Memphis", "Big Boss Man", "Don't Be Angry", and "Will the Circle Be Unbroken" among many others.

I know this is dating myself and a bit nostalgic; but once those days are gone and you're so caught up in the rigors of everyday life, those times seem so far away.....but they're always with you, if you take time to remember them.

What are some of your favorite memories as a kid...before you met a thing called "The Cold Cruel World"?
              does anyone remember getting a Coke-Cola from an upright machine with the glass bottles and it didnt say Coke Classic!!!!!!!It was just ****ing Coke and it was cold as ice, and it had the opener on the side of the machine....wow those were the days

Comment

Originally posted by Crumble
                I have never had a wank anywhere put my own bed, and an ex gf's bed who was a virgin when I met, so she was into handjobs for a while, they were beyond awful, one time I think I actually cried. I don't think she new I was attached.
                lmao! that made me really laugh!

Comment

Originally posted by The Coagulator
                  does anyone remember getting a Coke-Cola from an upright machine with the glass bottles and it didnt say Coke Classic!!!!!!!It was just ****ing Coke and it was cold as ice, and it had the opener on the side of the machine....wow those were the days
                  yea, i do.
                  i remember collecting bottles to collect the deposit or wahtever it was called. i think it was like 5 cents a bottle or something.
                  those were the days.

Comment

Originally posted by platinummatt
                    lol youre not a boy you wouldnt understand! Did he have a tv in his room? sometimes, the couch is the best, I have done it ouside on a street! haha! lol my girlfriend covering me up. And as far as peeping tom, I used to ghave a telescope, hoped to catch some good sights oof women in the bath. Never really got the hang of the telescope
                    i don't think he had a tv. i was just visiting for the holidays. i lived in my own apartment. my dad was married to a much younger woman with little kids.

Comment

Yeh I know what you mean man. Women suck at it. probably cos we get the practice. They promise you blow jobs and then they go for the ****ing hand job. you think *****. Then they do it and you lie there thinking ****, this is crap. Seeing as they go like 1 motion a sewcond and you need more

Comment

Working...
                      X