ISIS beheads an American journalist

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS beheads an American journalist

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/20/us/jam...html?hpt=hp_t1

Foley was abducted while on a reporting trip in northern Syria in November 2012. He was never heard from again.
    'The world's most ruthless terrorists' Will ISIS attacks spread to U.S.? ISIS beheads American reporter American journalist beheaded by ISIS
    Photos: Iraq under siege Photos: Iraq under siege
    A video published Tuesday by the extremist group ISIS showed Foley being beheaded. It is not known when or where the video was recorded.
    I haven't watched the video, I don't watch those things. I did read that the man in the video who did behead him, had an English accent. Very disturbing if true, to think some English citizen went to the Middle East and did this.

Not sure if true since I didn't watch the video.

Seems a bit strange that video. The ISIS militant used such a fun-sized knife and the the victim seemed quite measured in his statement though he was obviously reading it under duress. Surely human nature would kick in and you'd be rolling around kicking and biting or whatever - because getting your head cut off with a knife that looked like it came out of Christmas cracker is clearly the worst way to go at that point.

This militant himself will probably be back in the U.K soon as if nothing has ever happened. Hence why he covered his face up.

We are not a big nation. Everyone can be accounted for. Something could be done about these ****s.

But this is still a strange vid. If you were cutting a man's head off and the message you wanted out there was to highlight the barbaric acts you are capable of carrying out in the name of retribution - you leave the camera on, you show this **** sawing through someone's neck for the hour and a half it probably would have taken him with that £1 pound piece of shit in his hand.

Comment

I don't watch those videos either OP, I would imagine that stuff stays with you.

I read the killer had a London accent, he just made life harder for Asians in the UK. Hard to believe Foley was with those guys for two years.

Either way, ISIS fucked up with that move. The US, UK and France will go hard now and they won't stop now until they're eradicated and completely defeated.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
        I don't watch those videos either OP, I would imagine that stuff stays with you.

I read the killer had a London accent, he just made life harder for Asians in the UK. Hard to believe Foley was with those guys for two years.

Either way, ISIS fucked up with that move. The US, UK and France will go hard now and they won't stop now until they're eradicated and completely defeated.
        Really?

Most of the time when this stuff happens UK, USA & France refuses to negotiate with the kidnappers.... what makes you think they'll attack them for that?

Comment

that's horrible I heard about this on the radio this morning, they also threaten to behead a second journalist I believe from Time Magazine

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Seems a bit strange that video. The ISIS militant used such a fun-sized knife and the the victim seemed quite measured in his statement though he was obviously reading it under duress. Surely human nature would kick in and you'd be rolling around kicking and biting or whatever - because getting your head cut off with a knife that looked like it came out of Christmas cracker is clearly the worst way to go at that point.

This militant himself will probably be back in the U.K soon as if nothing has ever happened. Hence why he covered his face up.

We are not a big nation. Everyone can be accounted for. Something could be done about these ****s.

But this is still a strange vid. If you were cutting a man's head off and the message you wanted out there was to highlight the barbaric acts you are capable of carrying out in the name of retribution - you leave the camera on, you show this **** sawing through someone's neck for the hour and a half it probably would have taken him with that £1 pound piece of shit in his hand.
            Couple of things I learned about beheadings unfortunately. You would think it takes a long time to cut a man's head off, but in reality there's not much there holding it up.

You can easily cut through muscle, tendon and even the thin bone there. Like I said, I don't watch those videos, but it doesn't take much to cut the head off of someone.

I also think the reason he was so stoic, was because he had been a captive since 2012 and was ready to die. They said he showed incredible bravery, and I think he was just at peace with what was about to happen to him.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
              that's horrible I heard about this on the radio this morning, they also threaten to behead a second journalist I believe from Time Magazine
              Muslim communities in the UK have allowed anti-western agenda to propagate through it's schools, teachings, and faith unchecked and unquestioned. If we're being totally honest, I'd say a large number of British Muslims support these acts of extremism against Western targets.

1/4 British Muslims believed that the London bombings were justified due to our foreign policy. That kind of ignorance is a timebomb.

Comment

Isis are gonna get their wig pushed back

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post

Yes they will go hard and I hope they bomb those people back to the 7th century. I can't wait to see video of American Apaches mowing those fukers down like the dogs they are.

I'm shocked as to how many people from the UK have gone to fight a long side ISIS. They said it's over 800 now, last count.

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
                  Yes they are threatening the life of another American journalist. They are literally taking their lives into their hands covering this war.

Comment

Originally posted by BootyDew View Post
                    Really?

Most of the time when this stuff happens UK, USA & France refuses to negotiate with the kidnappers.... what makes you think they'll attack them for that?
                    Public reaction and anger, they'll have a mandate.

They're actually already attacking them. France is arming the Peshmerga, and the US is dropping bombs on them daily.

Comment

Working...
                    X