Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mares vs Fortuna or Mares vs Rigo .... What Fight is more dangerous for Mares ..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a real question? Rigo beats mares down

Comment

Originally posted by sargo View Post
      Rigondeaux is the other unbeatable fighter next to Foyd. Super fast. Punch and run away. Floyd has the edge though because he can take a punch better. And if Donaire just trains his best and goes inside more and take chances, he can win. He is fast as well with longer reach. No one like that for Floyd.
      I dissagree he isnt unbeatable

Comment

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
        Guillermo Rigondeaux or Abejon Fortuna The Best 122-126 of The World By Far before Mares Of Course
        (¿? )
        Good suggestions, but you forget about Mikey?

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
          Good suggestions, but you forget about Mikey?
          All Boxers Trained by Robert Garcia has the same destiny

Mares beat Chemito Moreno with Authority, Moreno is one the best Technical Boxers on the Lower Divisions.. Rigo is a Master ok.. but.. Donaire isn*t a Boxer he is a Punisher... Mares is a Boxer. he beat .. many complicated boxing styles Darchinyan, Ponce De Leon, Moreno, Agbeko.. ..Rigo haven*t more power than Ponce De Leon, Rigo Chin's hmmm ¿? he have some Knockdowns , for beat Rigoo Needs Boxing and Power.. Mares have that conditions
          Last edited by Bitel Diamond; 05-05-2013, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Rigo is the tougher fight out of those 2. I think Mares would handle Fortuna.

Comment

Mares vs Fortuna sounds good to me I would love to see that fight and I think Mares would win by decision or maybe KO but it would be a great fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bitel Diamond View Post
                All Boxers Trained by Robert Garcia has the same destiny

Mares beat Chemito Moreno with Authority, Moreno is one the best Technical Boxers on the Lower Divisions.. Rigo is a Master ok.. but.. Donaire isn*t a Boxer he is a Punisher... Mares is a Boxer. he beat .. many complicated boxing styles Darchinyan, Ponce De Leon, Moreno, Agbeko.. ..Rigo haven*t more power than Ponce De Leon, Rigo Chin's hmmm ¿? he have some Knockdowns , for beat Rigoo Needs Boxing and Power.. Mares have that conditions
                Holy triangle theory Batman!!!!!!!!

Comment

no one can beat rigo at 122, he's best there

Comment

Mares handles them Both quite easily too.

Comment

There are three unbeatable fighters. Floyd Mayweather, Andre Ward, And Guillermo Rigondeaux. The answer to that question is Rigonddeaux and Fortuna are both too dangerous for mares. Abner loses both fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X