Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just ate Carls Jr: Americans, explain yourselves.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why didn't you just order a regular burger? Look at that thing, did you think it was going to be anything other than awful?

Also, I have no ****ing idea what a Carl's Jr is.

Comment

You didn't HAVE to eat it. No, you didn't. Admit it, you wanted a fatty burger because you were friggin' hungry.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
        You didn't HAVE to eat it. No, you didn't. Admit it, you wanted a fatty burger because you were friggin' hungry.
        100% this.

Comment

Aren't you the guy who not so long ago was bragging about his weight loss?

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
            So I was sent on a food run, late at night and everywhere decent was closed, so I decided to try the latest USA import: CARLS JR

FFS

America, what the **** is this ****

I just ate a heart attack in a bun, topped with half a gallon of mustard.

Disgusting.

Here's a pic

In b4 "you didn't HAVE to eat it"

Yes I did, I had barely eaten anything all day and had no other option avaliable to me.

You kidding me? Dude that's the Memphis BBQ Burger! I use to down those things 3 at a time in my smoking days. It's a a charbroiled patty topped with cheese, Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce, pulled pork and crispy onion strings all in one delicious burger. It packs 1000 calories though, that's the only bad part. Chicks love it too.

Comment

Carls is some good **** but I rarely eat there because its so unhealthy.

But they do have some of the best commercials

Comment

No offense but I always find it funny when an English person talks about how bad American food is. In a recent poll, England with a whopping 24% of the vote, won the worst tasting food by countries.

I can say that in the U.S there's a lot of really bad food health wise but taste wise, we have everything and anything you could possibly want.

The problem in the U.S is the food is TOO DAMN GOOD and you can eat whatever, whenever you want and that's why this country is so fukin fat.

Oh, which by the way, England isn't too far behind in the fat ass category.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  No offense but I always find it funny when an English person talks about how bad American food is. In a recent poll, England with a whopping 24% of the vote, won the worst tasting food by countries.

I can say that in the U.S there's a lot of really bad food health wise but taste wise, we have everything and anything you could possibly want.

The problem in the U.S is the food is TOO DAMN GOOD and you can eat whatever, whenever you want and that's why this country is so fukin fat.

Oh, which by the way, England isn't too far behind in the fat ass category.
                  that cannot be true! No man can resist bangers n mash

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

Bangers and mash is very good, so is a good fish and chips. Overall though, England has a bad rep when it comes to food. Don't know if it's true, my experience with British food in general has been ok but some of it doesn't look very appealing to be honest.

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post

bangers n mash - sounds like a cop show.

Comment

Working...
                      X