No announcement yet.

andrew niccol's lord of war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andrew niccol's lord of war

what can you say about this film? niccol is one of my favorite writer/director working today but the storyline i feel is a rip-off of american history x...

you know the drill... older brother is such a badass, sets example to his younger brother who looks up to him then pays for the consequences of the actions of the older one...

nevertheless, i think it was good (coming from my man niccol...) the pacing, the shots and the political undertones of the story itself were quite good as advertised...

whats your take about the film and the underground weapons business?

i think the movie is good, esp. the intro sequence (a day in the life of a bullet)

it's been a while since the last time i watched this, good performance from Jared Leto

i think it seemed far-fetched for a guy to singlehandedly have this kind of freedom to wield his weapons of war

7.5/10

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
      i think the movie is good, esp. the intro sequence (a day in the life of a bullet)

it's been a while since the last time i watched this, good performance from Jared Leto

i think it seemed far-fetched for a guy to singlehandedly have this kind of freedom to wield his weapons of war

7.5/10
      yeah... 7.5 is just about right...

here is the intro...

Comment

I like all Niccols films and Lord of War is his best, doesn't hurt that one of my favourite actors the great Nic Cage is in it either.

Comment

Working...
        X