Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In Rustico Torrecampo's Last 10 Fights; Was Pacquiao One of His Easiest Opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
    Pac's face at least still intact! LOOk what pac did to DLH & Margarito's faces!
    Couldnt scratch Rustico

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      The first failed negotiations are proof positive Pacs fault. If you try to argue that then you are full blown aids ******ed. The second failed negotiations are Floyds fault. The 3rd negotiations only happen when pac is signed to fight marquez for the 4th and probably 5th time.
      are u Floyd's ATTOrNEY?? I thought Floyd's said he's worried about his health?

Comment

Love the butthurt claims. This thread is actually mocking a dumbass Pac fan.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=574035

I would never make a thread like this in a serious manner.

This is so funny, keep it coming

Comment

Couldnt scratch Rustico
          Rustico should be in the HOF then! Does it means Torrecampo should be higher in the ATG ratings than DLH? Wow another Pinoy in the HOF!!! I'm proud of both Pac & Torrecampo!

Comment

are u Floyd's ATTOrNEY?? I thought Floyd's said he's worried about his health?
            Speak the **** when youre talking to me boy! You were crying about Floyd ducking Manny. You know damn well the first failed negotiations were Mannys fault. Im not making excuses for floyd crappin out on the 2nd negotiations. Their is only talks of 3rd negotiations when mannys signed to fight other fighters. Deviate from the topic at again with some ******ed bull**** and you can join right back in your ptard circle jerk. Or you can be a man and speak the **** up and stay on the damn topic!

Comment

Guys, seriously.

Camacho's plug will be pulled later today. In honor of him we should end this non sense. The other thread wasn't even made by a Pac fan.

Comment

Speak the **** when youre talking to me boy! You were crying about Floyd ducking Manny. You know damn well the first failed negotiations were Mannys fault. Im not making excuses for floyd crappin out on the 2nd negotiations. Their is only talks of 3rd negotiations when mannys signed to fight other fighters. Deviate from the topic at again with some ******ed bull**** and you can join right back in your ptard circle jerk. Or you can be a man and speak the **** up and stay on the damn topic!
                Does Floyd want his biggest purse ever or not?? DID u have a video where Floyd saying he wants Pac after his Jail time??? Did he negotiate with Pac?

I know Pac's drop the case against him. And the ****er Mayweather family apologizes to Pac & Pay Pac millions. Did u hear Floyd said "OK let's fight now!"?

Comment

Pac's face at least still intact! LOOk what pac did to DLH & Margarito's faces!
                  Pac's eyes are crossed!

Comment

pacquiao was 17 years old and it was his 12th pro fight lmao........

Comment

Does Floyd want his biggest purse ever or not?? DID u have a video where Floyd saying he wants Pac after his Jail time??? Did he negotiate with Pac?

I know Pac's drop the case against him. And the ****er Mayweather family apologizes to Pac & Pay Pac millions. Did u hear Floyd said "OK let's fight now!"?
                      I got vids of arum explaining why the fight couldnt happen at the beginning of 2012 and why the fight cant happen at the end of 2012. arums 2013 is the best possibilty i also have vids where manny says let his promoters do their jobs. so i hear excuses from team pac and silence from team mayweather.

Comment

Working...
                      X