Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the best pre-workout drink you've had?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheNegation View Post
    Sounds like a lot of lame excuses.

Nutritious food is expensive. I guess I should eat at McDonald's because it might be considered cheating to eat a more nutritious meal that might be more expensive because other guys can't afford it, right? Or maybe I just shouldn't eat at all, my opponent might not even be able to make ends meet. derp

Pre Workout aren't that much money, $30 for 30-45 servings is hardly expensive.

Pre Workout aren't heavy. You mix tiny scoops in 8oz of water a drink it 30 minutes before you train. If you can't digest 8oz of water and some amino acids in 30 minutes, there is something wrong with you.

A majority of PWO's are perfectly fine to use according to governing athletic bodies.

Yes they give you energy, yes they can help you training harder for longer, yes they can keep you hydrated and or from fatiguing, yes they can aid in helping recovery from training among other things.

You claim you aren't trying portray yourself as a tough guy or "hey look at me I'm all natural I just drink Water", but I think you are
    You have no idea the level of idiocy you are dealing with when you associate with Sbleeder. Don't even waste the time. As you can tell from his posts, he's extremely ignorant. The worst part is, he has no idea how ignorant he is, and any further correspondence with him will only make you dumber.

Comment

Why not just eat the correct food before a workout? Instead of putting all that crap in, some of which you dont even know what it is, it isnt normal to be off your nut whilst perfroming excersize.

Comment

Banana and coffee. Without sugar. Be mixed with a mixer.

Comment

Craze that **** is fu(kin insane....I I think it's that good it's banned from pro sports.....I can run for half hour like its nuffn,shadow box 5 3min rounds with 3kg dumbells with out fail....and hit the heavy bag for ages with out fatigue....I can't do this with out craze...,

Comment

1000mg pure L-Citrulline mixed with water

Comment

Craze - Consistantly gives me a lot of energy but I have to take it wayyyy before I get to sleep, I usually train when I wake up so its fine. Gives me extra focus as well more than a pure hyper energy vibe.
              NO Explode - My first pre-workout, it tastes awful but when you take it you get an INSANE energy rush and you just want to run to the gym. It does not last too long unlike craze but for its duration its amazing.
              Jack3d (old formula) - I had one and a half scoops of it and it was good not amazing but good. It did the trick, gave me a good energy boost. It does what you need it to do nothing more, nothing less.

Out of all of them, I'd go with Craze though.

Comment

Working...
              X