No announcement yet.

Solis 267.5 WTF?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solis 267.5 WTF?

most talented guy in the division by far and doesnt want it. This crap makes me mad. All these HW's who dont care. Solis, Peter, Toney, Arreloa, etc.....

Cant stand watching that crap

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by DLT; 05-18-2012, 10:37 PM.

Solis ia another fat f**k, and yes he's not just boxing fat-he's everyday life fat. The guy was tagging Vitali and winning that round till what happened, happened.

Comment

if fairness he probably wasnt able to do much on his feet with his injury, but its not like he wasnt on this path before that anyway

Comment

For being a former olympian Solis sure is lazy. Must have fell in love with all the fattening American food.

Comment

I can always appreciate the fat guy in the division who doesnt look like he should have the skills he does......but not like 10 fat guys

Comment

"Chris Arreola used to be fat and exciting. Now he's not." - Jim Lampley

Comment

I was very very very impressed with Solis tbh

I thought he was gonna come in at 300+

This shows great dedication.

He's not most talented btw, in terms of sheer raw talent. David Haye is the most talented. He just got a glass heart .

Haye will Ko Solis at this point

Solis blew out his knees not cuz of any freak accident but

because this guy is a fat ****ing whale boy

fat **** . and he stinks too. like melted pig.

The current HW Division is the primary reason other weight classes is the flagship now.

If Solis was in Lennox Lewis's era, he will be relegated to the role of being Lennox's leg massage machine.

Cuz he's so fat, all Lennox have to do is put both legs on to his tummy and Solis just start moving, giving Lewis a great massage

Comment

its crazy to think he use to look like this>>>

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
                  He's not most talented btw, in terms of sheer raw talent. David Haye is the most talented. He just got a glass heart .

yeah...cool story bro....except when Solis met Haye in 2001, he stopped him in the 3rd Round

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
                    I was very very very impressed with Solis tbh

I thought he was gonna come in at 300+

This shows great dedication.

The current HW Division is the primary reason other weight classes is the flagship now.

If Solis was in Lennox Lewis's era, he will be relegated to the role of being Lennox's leg massage machine.

Cuz he's so fat, all Lennox have to do is put both legs on to his tummy and Solis just start moving, giving Lewis a great massage
                    David Haye is not the most talented. When it comes to sheer raw talent, and I stand by this, Malik Scott was the most slick and talented HW to come around. His career went in the s*itter though after his promotional and injury issues.

Comment

Working...
                    X