Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
    I'm not a wrestling man, but it's shame he died so young. R.I.P
    Sadly in wrestling it's not that young.

Test Martin,Umaga,Benoi or Eddie Guerrero all died younger than the Macho Man.

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
      Tragic, he was one of my favs as a young kid. Steroids the cause tho?
      Early indications are that he had a heart attack while driving his Jeep. Savage was 58.

Comment

RIP to the man but shouldn't this thread be moved to the MMA section?

Comment

the macho man had it all

one of the greatest to ever do it
          great look and persona
          great wrestling and athletic talent (huge leaper considering his size)

some of the best monologues in the history of the game

and he was a master on stage

RIP Randy Savage
          OHH YEAH!

Comment

One of the greatest WWF matches ever:

Last edited by nomadman; 05-20-2011, 06:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
              Early indications are that he had a heart attack while driving his Jeep. Savage was 58.
              Yeah i heard but i was thinking roids are a good way to have urself a heart attack. These guys get so roided up its unreal and kind of a shame coz if u aint on there gear u aint gonna make ***** of urself in that game, not today

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                Yeah i heard but i was thinking roids are a good way to have urself a heart attack. These guys get so roided up its unreal and kind of a shame coz if u aint on there gear u aint gonna make ***** of urself in that game, not today
                Savage's heart may certainly have been weakened from past PED use, but he has been out of wrestling for quite a few years now so it is unlikely he was still taking them.

Comment

Sorry to hear of his passing. I read about it earlier & called my son. MM was one of his favorites. We watched all them WWF shows in the 1980's-1990's, when it was really good & funny to boot. Still watched it from time to time, but it's so surprising to hear yet another great wrestler from that generation has died....so sad.

I remember watching channel 11 in the 1960's when Bruno Sammartino, Stan Hansen, Killer Kowalski, The Batman", George Steel, Haystacks, etc, etc, etc. were on. You actually felt that you KNEW these guys from seeing them for a few hours every week. Again, sad to see how many have died......

Comment

Originally posted by It's Ovah View Post
                    One of the greatest WWF matches ever:

The best was Savage vs. Ricky Steamboat. That was the sh**.

It had to be because of roids. Savage was one of those guys that got ridiculously bigger in a short span with roids.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                      Savage's heart may certainly have been weakened from past PED use, but he has been out of wrestling for quite a few years now so it is unlikely he was still taking them.
                      But the side effects of ped use may get felt many years down the line in a persons life.

Comment

Working...
                      X