• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Revilo View Post
    Fidelina.

Black Fuckjuice dripping down her leg.
    Who is this douchebag, obviously an alt............Rockin'

Comment

• You're a true prophet for that prediction, Run.

Same to you, man - Long time, no see. Nice to see you're still keen to get smashed and shoot the **** with your boxing brethren.

Haven't even heard of that one, pea. I'm off to check out what I can dig up on it right now.

I actually wish I would have kept my love of cheap gore and horror to the big screen. Some of the (real) stuff I've peeped out of pure curiosity still haunts me. I'm with Run on that one - I'd be much more comfortable with it if the victims were given a fair shake and at least had the opportunity to fight back. Anything less is just a cruel "bitch move".

Comment

• Child rape? I'll pass. Simulated or not, even I have standards.

(Yes, I realize I'm a hypocritical bastard, but we all are to varying degrees.)

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
          You're a true prophet for that prediction, Run.

Same to you, man - Long time, no see. Nice to see you're still keen to get smashed and shoot the **** with your boxing brethren.
          Literally keeps me out of trouble. Sitting here shooting breeze.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• It's for the best then, you crazy prick. You're liable to stab somebody for looking at you wrong.

Still training?

Comment

• Most of them are pretty garbage. Some people see them as "art." I got a pretty dark mind sometime's, but I can't even begin to delve into the mind's of the people that produce some of these film's.

Comment

• I mean, I understand it - I used to watch twisted horror flicks all the time in my youth. But after you see the real deal, the reaction is so visceral that you can't view those kinds of films in the same light anymore, and you see them for what they are : Parlor tricks.

Check out "Philosophy of a Knife", pea.

Comment

It's for the best then, you crazy prick. You're liable to stab somebody for looking at you wrong.

Still training?
                  I stay in shape, and my good friend is now a purple belt in BJJ so he's active in local circuit fights and I spar with him from time to time. I've been really stressed/busy and a little lethargic because of that. I mean it's not good when you end days drinking booze on top of medication like I stated. TBH I'm aware of relief options but ones I'd prefer aren't healthy at all and just add to a cycle.

Not to psychoanalyze myself but that's been normal for a little while. Granted.........I'm not depressed at all.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• You know I'm not one to preach on the subject of mixing booze and pills, so I'll just STFU. Just...be careful.

Comment

You know I'm not one to preach on the subject of mixing booze and pills, so I'll just STFU. Just...be careful.
                      LOL I mean. It's not like I haven't date-raped myself a few times.

Comment

Working...
                      X