No announcement yet.

I cannot be a fan of Wladimir Klitschko anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freedom2014
    I have nothing against drag queens either.

I went through school with someone who now performs in drag shows. He was one of the nicest guys I ever met.

Maloney has always seemed like a bit of a jackass though.
    lewis is fair to everyone Tunney

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2014
      He's definitely more a more sensible man.

He was never sucked into politics and silly nationalism like the Klitschkos.
      Hang on, can you actually post a bit of proof that Wlad himself is actively involved in politics (supporting Vitali does not count)? Is he a politician in Ukraine? Does he have any political background? Does he have any real political influence? No, no, no. Donating money to the military (which is badly needed, as a gesture of BOTH brothers, does in no way make Wlad a politician.

I could go and donate some money to the Ukrainian government if I wished to, or rather to the armed service - does this make me a politician? And the worst thing is, as what you posted...money was donated (a fairly measly amount aswell) for medical supplies and such...not even weaponry or anything lethal! And this apparently makes Wladimir Klitschko some sort of warlord...

The more you think about it, the more idiotic it sounds...don't you think?

And sorry, but living halfway across the world from said events and reading propaganda b/s RT does not give you any clear judgement to be making decisions or stating anything in a matter of fact way like you seem to be doing, most of it being way off the mark.

Although this all comes back to the boxing - if you have no real reasons to hate on Wlad in the ring, and don't understand the details of why you are apparently going against him from the political standpoints...why is it of such importance to you?

Comment

Originally posted by PainfromUkraine View Post
        Hang on, can you actually post a bit of proof that Wlad himself is actively involved in politics (supporting Vitali does not count)? Is he a politician in Ukraine? Does he have any political background? Does he have any real political influence? No, no, no. Donating money to the military (which is badly needed, as a gesture of BOTH brothers, does in no way make Wlad a politician.

I could go and donate some money to the Ukrainian government if I wished to, or rather to the armed service - does this make me a politician? And the worst thing is, as what you posted...money was donated (a fairly measly amount aswell) for medical supplies and such...not even weaponry or anything lethal! And this apparently makes Wladimir Klitschko some sort of warlord...

The more you think about it, the more idiotic it sounds...don't you think?

And sorry, but living halfway across the world from said events and reading propaganda b/s RT does not give you any clear judgement to be making decisions or stating anything in a matter of fact way like you seem to be doing, most of it being way off the mark.

Although this all comes back to the boxing - if you have no real reasons to hate on Wlad in the ring, and don't understand the details of why you are apparently going against him from the political standpoints...why is it of such importance to you?

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          Very intelligent response...

The man can have his opinions, feel free! You think I'm mad or something, far from it.

Just educating some people with the facts. Judging from your response you are too simple or ignorant to care.

Well done.

Comment

Warrrr Deontay!!!!!!

Comment

LMAO I remember I once told you that I didnt support the Klitschko brothers because they were a part of the orange revolution, you didnt belive me and accused me of being a racist.

Now years later you dont support them anymore for the same reason. Funny how things change

Comment

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayor_of_Kiev

Vitali is the mayor of Kiev

Comment

Originally posted by Sharp_Shooter View Post
                  LMAO I remember I once told you that I didnt support the Klitschko brothers because they were a part of the orange revolution, you didnt belive me and accused me of being a racist.

Now years later you dont support them anymore for the same reason. Funny how things change
                  Alt Mechanics 101: never refer to earlier dates than your join date

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    They never learn, do they?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      why not????

Comment

Working...
                      X