No announcement yet.

Odlanier Solis pulls out of his fight with Leif Larsen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Don't get your hopes up. The dude ain't about boxing. Pedro Diaz cant fix that mess.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    I had high hopes for Solis after the 2004 Olympics, where he was built and well defined. He then discovered American fast food and gained way way way too much weight. Had he only gained around 20-25 lbs tops after the Olympics and fought around 220-225, he'd be a better fighter.

I'd even be happy if he loves 25 lbs now to get back down to 240 or so.

Comment

Spongebob gonna have cardiac arrest throwing shots at shadows,man that guy is fat kunt.

Comment

It turned out the fight clashed with a BBQ he wanted to go to. He initially decided to go through with the fight, but when his buddy ordered in a hog roast it tipped the balance back the other way.

Comment

His manager advice him not to go because of the nature of the contract...

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            I had high hopes for Solis after the 2004 Olympics, where he was built and well defined. He then discovered American fast food and gained way way way too much weight. Had he only gained around 20-25 lbs tops after the Olympics and fought around 220-225, he'd be a better fighter.

I'd even be happy if he loves 25 lbs now to get back down to 240 or so.
            If you people only knew the food situation in Cuba you wouldn't put any blame on ANY Cuban for coming here and trying to live the good life.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
              If you people only knew the food situation in Cuba you wouldn't put any blame on ANY Cuban for coming here and trying to live the good life.
              i can understand that things are different in cuba, but boxers from all over the world have historically come from abject poverty. they're all exposed to the same temptations. solis is usually at least 30 lbs overweight. it's gross. he's a good fighter, but he clearly hardly trains and eats like a pig.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                i can understand that things are different in cuba, but boxers from all over the world have historically come from abject poverty. they're all exposed to the same temptations. solis is usually at least 30 lbs overweight. it's gross. he's a good fighter, but he clearly hardly trains and eats like a pig.
                Unless it's some type of third world country I don't think most of these countries have the food deprivation they have in Cuba. I could be wrong. Solis might make some noise in the HW division cause of how weak it is but he's not serious about boxing.

Comment

Solis should win easily, but Adamek has a bad habit of winning fights he's supposed to loose.

Comment

Working...
                  X