Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao doesnt have a leg to stand on in negotiations anymore.

Comment

• Its a moot point now

Comment

• He never deserved a 50/50 split and he sure as hell doesnt deserve 1 now. He should have accepted the 40 million guaranteed.

Mayweather breaks the PPV sale records, the live gate records, and the fight purse records. Manny has never been on that level.

He just lost a fight where his guarantee was 6 million, while floyd just made a guaranteed 32 million vs Cotto.

End of Story.

Comment

• I think Pacquiao has moral grounds to sue Bob Arum for 40 million dollars.

Comment

• Originally posted by Joeyzagz View Post
            I think Pacquiao has moral grounds to sue Bob Arum for 40 million dollars.
            Whoever guided Manny to refuse that made a huge mistake , at least getting beat by Floyd would have been legit and he would have been paid his biggest ever purse , as it is now he looked like he dont belong in the same ring with Floyd and was robbed by a B grader for a 1/4 of the money he would have got from Floyd .

Mannys career has turned to sheeet .

Comment

• Floyd needs to stop pretending he wants Pac and fight Martinez. If he's also scared of Martinez, I'll be happy to see him fight the easier Khan.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
                Floyd needs to stop pretending he wants Pac and fight Martinez. If he's also scared of Martinez, I'll be happy to see him fight the easier Khan.
                Didnt take you long to jump ships lol , your fake fighter has fake fans why am I not surprised !

Comment

• Well He can alway fight Bradley in November in Arum's new proposed built stadium which should generate Koncz and Paq more money.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                    Didnt take you long to jump ships lol , your fake fighter has fake fans why am I not surprised !
                    Nah man. Floyd will never fight Pac at any cost. Uncle Roger is on record saying $150 million is available for Floyd just to fight Pac. "Who would turn down that kind of money? You tell me", says uncle Roger.

Aks Karceno.

Comment

• I haven't watched the Bradley fight yet, but if Manny was truly robbed than now more than ever he deserves 50% as the Mayweather fight would generate even more money because of it. Moot point though since the fight will never happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X