Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What will Miguel Cotto do if/when Golovkin beats Rubio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will Miguel Cotto do if/when Golovkin beats Rubio?

Clever move by team Golovkin to chase that interim WBC belt.
    Vacate the WBC belt and fight Canelo in a non-title fight
    23.61%
    Take on the interim WBC champion Gennady Golovkin
    20.83%
    Get special permission by the WBC for one more optional defense vs Canelo
    51.39%
    Retire
    4.17%

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
    Clever move by team Golovkin to chase that interim WBC belt.
    dont get too excited yet, just heard GGG say that he is more interested in chavezjr than cotto due to the size difference...
    cotto can sleep better now..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
        looooooool

Comment

Originally posted by Caught Square View Post
          looooooool
          Glad you like it.

Comment

Like cotto or not. Believe in cotto or not. I really never seen him duck anyone.
            Cotto will fight Canelo and GGG. IF he beats Canelo and has to fight GGG. Conciser it done. Cotto isn't hiding behind his 0. He's not afraid of losing. Dude can take a beating and give one. He fights until he can't no more. He won't vacate nothing. Unless it's a bigger payday or better fight for him. And I don't see GGG not being anything less than that for him.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              Like cotto or not. Believe in cotto or not. I really never seen him duck anyone.
              Cotto will fight Canelo and GGG. IF he beats Canelo and has to fight GGG. Conciser it done. Cotto isn't hiding behind his 0. He's not afraid of losing. Dude can take a beating and give one. He fights until he can't no more. He won't vacate nothing. Unless it's a bigger payday or better fight for him. And I don't see GGG not being anything less than that for him.
              I think I have said this many times though. GGG vs Cotto is an easier fight to make. Like it or not, Top Rank and Golden Boy still aren't getting along. Though Jayz is in charge of Quillin vs Korobov, That is a Top Rank vs Golden Boy fight, but not the Fight from Those two companies that the people want. There is only 1 fight that Top Rank and Golden Boy that people truly want to see and that fight is Not canelo vs cotto. That fight is Floyd vs Manny. But GGG vs Cotto is possible because it seems cotto is rolling with Arum and GGG is rolling with HBO. That pretty much makes GGG vs Cotto easier to make.

Comment

He would have to hide...

Comment

He can drop the WBC and still be the lineal/ring champion and take his money fights

Comment

Cotto doesn't duck anyone, how you guys don't see that is beyond me.... The guy fought nearly everyone, Pacquiao and Mayweather included.

Comment

Working...
                    X