No announcement yet.

Peterson beats DSG easily.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterson beats DSG easily.

Thats the reason this fight hasnt happened. Lamont is a much better boxer than Herrera. Not an over the hill mental midget like Zab.

Peterson wins this 117-111

Peterson is just soo damn shaky the first couple of rounds. His chin literally gets stronger as the rounds go on. I'd favor LP as well, he'd just have to make it out of those early rounds

Comment

You've got to be joking. Danny tears him apart in the first 5 rounds, coasts the rest to a decision.

Comment

Peterson is not a better boxer than Herrera. He's not a "boxer" at all. He's an infighter, that's by far his most effective style.

Garcia/Peterson would be an awesome fight IMO. They'd crack each other with some hard shots up close.

Comment

If Peterson is disciplined enough to avoid Garcia's hooks then I think he does have a chance. Post fight (Salka) Garcia said that "Peterson wouldn't want to face me after what I just did to Salka"..but he should check the level of opposition he just faced.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            You've got to be joking. Danny tears him apart in the first 5 rounds, coasts the rest to a decision.
            DSG is easy work for Peterson...

Comment

Good fight. I'd personally put money on a Garcia tko.

Comment

LP has no punching power and DSG knows it.

DSG will eat what LP has and boom LP down on an ugly KO!

This on any round, early or late you pick it......

LP has no chance against DSG and I hope it does take place, then move to 147.

Comment

PEDerson is nothing without his PED's. PEDerson is a CHEAT, A CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT CHEAT AND his FANS ARE PATHETIC. F*** OFFFFFFFFFFFF

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                    He'll lose if he coasts. Pete tends to get stronger as the fight progresses. Garcia's best chance is to pressure in the first couple rounds like Matts did.

Comment

Working...
                    X