Collapse
No announcement yet.

New respect for Edwin Valero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How come Demarco never earned the moniker "quitter" after that quit job?

Comment

I cant have respect for Valero after what hes done, brutally killed his young wife and beat her. I think he was on roids anyway, roid rage

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
        After seeing the demarco fight last night..

Valero made this guy quit on his stool. He also completely dominated the fight technically. Valero is one of the most underrated fighters of this era in my opinion.

I remember not being impressed with Valero in this fight. BUT watching it again, he was actually really good. Good footwork, speed, conditioning, focus. Im surprised he boxed so well and was more than just a puncher. He looked like he had real potential. Just a little too wild.

Comment

Demarco was getting boxed up though by Linare...

Valero is overrated.

Comment

Originally posted by RichCCFC View Post

Valero = Evil Pacquiao.

Comment

If Pac just gave him a chance and fought him, Pac could have been in trouble against Valero....

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                Wasn't he Oscars sparring partner for the Pacquiao fight? I read somewhere he was thrown out of camp because he beat Oscars azz so bad in sparring. He said he wasn't even going 100% against Oscar.
                He basically f**ked EVERYONES **** up. Everyone and their mom brought him in to prepare for pacquiao, and he basically ran though everyone. Beach the **** out of Oscar, Dropped MAB, he was a beast.

Comment

Yes DeMarco's victory makes Valero look better but at the same time Valero is madly overrated. I mean Jose Armando Santa Cruz (dude that got blitzed by Zab) was able to hold his own with Valero in sparring...

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    Wasn't he Oscars sparring partner for the Pacquiao fight? I read somewhere he was thrown out of camp because he beat Oscars azz so bad in sparring. He said he wasn't even going 100% against Oscar.
                    Nacho Beristain said that Edwin hit Oscar late after a round of sparring and that the real reason he was kicked outta camp was because all he did was stay up late drinking and playing pool.Remember reading he bet a tonne on Manny to KO Hatton then got pulled for a dui the same night

Comment

Working...
                    X