No announcement yet.

Rosado has 9 losses but is hyped.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheCell8 View Post
    Stop making **** up. No one's hyping up Gabe. People just want to see BJS fight. He hasn't fought since December and it's not as if he's been injured. There are fights being offered to him and he's turning them down. Gabe is a very winnable fight for him on a PPV undercard. But I guess he has other plans.
    No fool, I'm seeing Rafael and 78 Sports both saying Saunders is ducking. Those are polar opposites saying Rosado is somehow a monster.

And check your facts, Saunders got injured in May.

Comment

HBO isn't trying to trick casuals; Rosado comes to fight, and the fact that Saunders is choosing to sit out and wait for Canelo speaks volumes about a "champion" that is worried about losing what should be an easy money fight against a D+/C- fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        I'm a Gabe fan , but who's said he's better then Broner ???

He essentially learned on the job and had to take the tough road and wasn't given sh.it

I'm all for Gabe getting big fights and big paydays he's been thrown to the wolves numerous times and usually puts up a good showing of himself.

Did ok againt Gennady and actually put up a fight unlike most who were scared and gave up before the bell even rang. It was neck and neck against Quillen until the BS stoppage but the tide was shifting in his favor . Charlo's a top 5 guy and I felt the Love fight he lost or should have been a draw but whatever. And his face fell apart against Lemiuex. With Gabe it's never a question of effort or heart so he gets props from me

I liked the Saunders fight even though I felt ,BJS should have got a easy W hopefully another decent caliber opponet next.
        Broner gets buried on here and everywhere else but Rosado is magically a threat to Saunders.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
          HBO isn't trying to trick casuals; Rosado comes to fight, and the fact that Saunders is choosing to sit out and wait for Canelo speaks volumes about a "champion" that is worried about losing what should be an easy money fight against a D+/C- fighter.
          Maybe he is ashamed to fight Rosado. Rosado has 1 win vs a middleweight and that middleweight is ranked 74 at 160.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
            Maybe he is ashamed to fight Rosado. Rosado has 1 win vs a middleweight and that middleweight is ranked 74 at 160.
            If that's the case then BJS has no excuse to not fight anyone in the top 15 whenever he does fight again.

Comment

Originally posted by IFightDirty View Post
              If that's the case then BJS has no excuse to not fight anyone in the top 15 whenever he does fight again.
              We'll see who he fights next but honestly Rosado is the most over hyped guy in boxing. Tony Harrison has beaten guys who beat him.

Comment

If you knew anything about boxing you would know that Gabe didn't start boxing till he was 18. The fact that he is even where he's at today speaks volumes about his determination.

Comment

Originally posted by CaneloMaidana View Post
                  Rosado isnt that good but beats nearly everyone on Saunders' resume.... probably even Lee at this point. This theory of Saunders kinda turning into prime Jeff Chandler, who once requested a more difficult opponent for a TV fighter, doesn't really add up. Saunders is too good to fight a showcase fight for a bunch of money against a guy whose better than nearly every fighter he's faced because.... he beat Andy Lee?

Nah dude.

Comment

The notion than anyone would ever duck rosado is just hilarious

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      The notion than anyone would ever duck rosado is just hilarious
                      It really is, I lost respect for a couple people for saying it.

Comment

Working...
                      X