Collapse
No announcement yet.

What We Know About Al Haymon: 5 Part series

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reading it now, expecting a lot of salty chit from oscar's company but so far its interesting.

LOL @ fat dan being salty because haymond didnt invite him to his press conference. Fat dan acts like he HAS to, its HIS conference, he can invite or not invite whoever the fuk he wants.

"Dan Rafael, perhaps the most widely read boxing journalist in the world, was among the uninvited. “I know Al doesn’t like me,” Rafael says. “And that’s fine. There are people I don’t like either. But I do my job as best I can and expect that basic professional courtesy will be extended to me. And I don’t get that from Al.”"

Comment

I wonder how many transgender were there doe

Comment

So far seems like it's all been wrote before about Haymon

For me the most interesting piece of info is that Mikey Garcia is with Haymon

Also the tears coming from Rafeal, Main Events and everyone aligned with HBo is pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
          Reading it now, expecting a lot of salty chit from oscar's company but so far its interesting.

LOL @ fat dan being salty because haymond didnt invite him to his press conference. Fat dan acts like he HAS to, its HIS conference, he can invite or not invite whoever the fuk he wants.

"Dan Rafael, perhaps the most widely read boxing journalist in the world, was among the uninvited. “I know Al doesn’t like me,” Rafael says. “And that’s fine. There are people I don’t like either. But I do my job as best I can and expect that basic professional courtesy will be extended to me. And I don’t get that from Al.”"
          Fat Dan wanted a pass to the buffet.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
            If you indeed could care less...do so by not commenting lol
            Alright dude I get it. You're the boxingecene grammar police and I broke the law. Fine me.

Comment

You really had to make another thread on this

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
                Alright dude I get it. You're the boxingecene grammar police and I broke the law. Fine me.
                Careful, homeboy might accuse you of being racist like he did IronDanHamza.

Comment

Yawn. Already read the Iole article saying Thomas Houser working for HBO who feud with Haymon, and The Ring owned by DLH who hates Haymon. Not interested. This is just going to probably be a smear campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    Careful, homeboy might accuse you of being racist like he did IronDanHamza.
                    Lmao...dudes are pathetic. Why I entertain their nonsense? I will never understand.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Yawn. Already read the Iole article saying Thomas Houser working for HBO who feud with Haymon, and The Ring owned by DLH who hates Haymon. Not interested. This is just going to probably be a smear campaign.
                      That's all it's ever really been. They can't attack him boxing-wise because he only does things that support and strengthen the sport. So they go to the next thing, which is to attack his credibility and personal life. All they're doing is giving him and his PBC series free publicity though, so it's their loss.

Comment

Working...
                      X