Kell Brook got rocked badly by Senchenko lol

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dude was rocked, but wasn't rocked badly

Comment

That was a punch that landed on his temple wasn't it? Cause his chin looked well guarded by his shoulder.

I love posters like TS.

Sounds like the guys who claim Matthysse has no chin yet he's never been dropped by a chin shot.

Comment

He got caught high on the temple and it momentarily effected his equilibrium.

Why do people buy so much into this sort of thing? They only look at the negatives. What about the positives? He didn't go down, he recovered very quickly showing great recuperative abilities and he knocked Senchenko out brutally seconds later.

Senchenko is not a big puncher but he isn't feather-fisted by any stretch. Hes a former world champion with about 25 K.Os in 34-35 wins, he definitely has some pop.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
          he wobbled, went straight to the ropes, covered up, and waited for a spot to hold.

that is what it is. it's called being hurt.
          He used the phrase "rocked badly". He took a solid right, fell to the ropes, held, and then threw back his own right in return. He was hurt, but he wasn't near going down.

Comment

ooohhhh he was stunned in a boxing match...

Comment

People like TS showing their level of knowledge.

He only has NE agreeing with him cause NE loves getting the Brits riled up.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                He got caught high on the temple and it momentarily effected his equilibrium.

Why do people buy so much into this sort of thing? They only look at the negatives. What about the positives? He didn't go down, he recovered very quickly showing great recuperative abilities and he knocked Senchenko out brutally seconds later.

Senchenko is not a big puncher but he isn't feather-fisted by any stretch. Hes a former world champion with about 25 K.Os in 34-35 wins, he definitely has some pop.
                Senchenko has stopped nobody of note and likewise Kell Brook has fought nobody of note. Every single time he was to fight somebody of note he had an "injury" I wouldn't put it past him to cancel this fight within the next 13 days.

Comment

He stopped Ricky Hatton Though he was faded, coming out of retirement etc
                  and Jerez who is tough as nails and took Mundine, Lucas Matthysse and Canelo the distance
                  Senchenko has stopped pretty much every opponent he should of, those he never are very durable fighters.

Besides outside of Paulie's corpse when has Porter shown power? He has like 2 knockouts in his last 9 fights, many against non durable opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    People like TS showing their level of knowledge.

He only has NE agreeing with him cause NE loves getting the Brits riled up.
                    Okay maybe it wasn't "badly" hurt but he was hurt/rocked by somebody he was supposed to look great against. While Porter dominated Alexander and killed Paulie.

Why should I be sold on Brook? And I've watched all his fights since 2009/2010 when he was supposed to fight Bradley.

Comment

Brook's stamina and punch resistance has me a little concerned. Both guys have solid power, but I don't think Brook can absorb punishment as good as he can dish it. Porter's best bet is to jump on him.

Comment

Working...
                      X