Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else have zero interest in tattoos?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Never have been into getting a tattoo, I'd be surprised if something changed and I wanted one too.

I don't like how people will get tattoos just for the sake of having a tattoo, but it is there body and I don't pay it much mind.

Comment

Count me in. Tattoos looks too trashy.
      Last edited by Carpe Diem; 06-16-2013, 01:43 PM.

Comment

I've never found them attractive on girls. As for myself, I can't say there's zero appeal, but I would most likely never get one.

Comment

I've wanted tattoo's for as long as I can remember. Planned on getting a sleeve and a back piece, and then see where it went from there, but I never found anything I liked enough to have etched permanently on my body, so as of right now, I still have 0.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            like a lot of people, i entertained the idea of getting a tattoo in my youth. luckily, i thought better of it long before i turned 18.

just kidding.
            getting a set of balls tattooed on my chin was the best decision i ever made.

Got a good laugh from that.

I have lots of friends covered in ink, never been something I've ever wanted to do. People can do whatever they want with their bodies, but its not for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              Not got one, nor do i plan on getting one.

Oh look how deep and emotional you're because you've got a dead relatives name tattooed to the back of your neck. GTFO.

Some i like but 99% of all tattoos are monstrosities.
              lol. Ive become very cynical about tats. Try not to judge, but i cant help but think many people get tats just to be either trendy or even worse, a clichéd rebel.
              It irritates me when metalheads types think they are expressing their individuality by dressing in black and getting sleeves and piercings. It isnt taboo any more, it isnt shocking, it isnt even interesting. They cant seriously criticise mainstream culture for following fashion trends whilst being slaves to a sub-culture fashion themselves.

Its all image. Tats may have deep personal meaning, but they lose all credibility when used as an attention seeking device. I think sometimes they compensate for lack of personality.

But its all superficial, so i shouldnt judge them to harshly.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                Not got one, nor do i plan on getting one.

Oh look how deep and emotional you're because you've got a dead relatives name tattooed to the back of your neck. GTFO.

Some i like but 99% of all tattoos are monstrosities.
                i made a similar thread bout this where i posted about how girls with lot of ******ed tattoos turn me off.

this one girl who was really hot who was riding me had bunch of ******ed tats of like a bride in her wedding dress with half of her face mutilated just dumb stuff like that. the whole time she was riding me i was just turned off by her ******ed tats

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  lol. Ive become very cynical about tats. Try not to judge, but i cant help but think many people get tats just to be either trendy or even worse, a clichéd rebel.
                  It irritates me when metalheads types think they are expressing their individuality by dressing in black and getting sleeves and piercings. It isnt taboo any more, it isnt shocking, it isnt even interesting. They cant seriously criticise mainstream culture for following fashion trends whilst being slaves to a sub-culture fashion themselves.

Its all image. Tats may have deep personal meaning, but they lose all credibility when used as an attention seeking device. I think sometimes they compensate for lack of personality.

But its all superficial, so i shouldnt judge them to harshly.
                  It's hard not to judge when they are shoving their Hideous tattoos in your face.

The "tribal" is a classic, that i find particularly ridiculous.

Look at me, i drink protein shakes and have a tribal tattoo. They couldn't look more of a douche bag unless they glued a dildo to their forehead.

Comment

The only way in which anyone should judge a tattoo is in it's artistry. That is, afterall, the only category in which you (as a stranger) are qualified to critique it. Everything else is entirely subjective.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
                      The only way in which anyone should judge a tattoo is in it's artistry. That is, afterall, the only category in which you (as a stranger) are qualified to critique it. Everything else is entirely subjective.
                      Isnt "artistry" subjective as well

Comment

Working...
                      X