Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jsfd26

Thats not ducking... Either maniac was trolling or you just put those up for your own conveneince. lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

hahaha No, actually those were the only ones I could find. There could be others somewhere else on Twitter, but I don't know how to find them.
    maybe maniac was just trolling then. which is very possible. lol

Comment

Originally posted by iseah100 View Post
      If the contract was indeed sent, there is absolutely no reason this fight shouldn't be made. Interested to see what Bob Arum has to say.
      In an article written yesterday by Dan Rafael of ESPN, he says: "Arum is away on business in China and could not be reached for comment, nor could Top Rank president Todd duBoef." So, who knows how long we have to wait for a reply from Bob.

http://espn.go.com/boxing/story/_/id...er-mares-fight

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
        maybe maniac was just trolling then. which is very possible. lol

Oh yeah, especially when its a Mexican fighter vs anyone else. lol

Comment

Originally posted by koolttt View Post
          Nonito looks like a straight bitch with his Twitter responses.
          He does and I was a bit surprised since he doesn't act like that at all when they interview him.

Comment

Didn't Dan Rafael say Golden Boy sent the contract to Donaire's manager instead of his promoter, which is a huge no-no? And then Donaire's manager claims to not have received anything either.

Something's going on.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
              Didn't Dan Rafael say Golden Boy sent the contract to Donaire's manager instead of his promoter, which is a huge no-no? And then Donaire's manager claims to not have received anything either.

Something's going on.
              I think it was his legal team to TR legal team to look over

Comment

Originally posted by parrish duke View Post
                Like Donaire has any say in this? So if Top Stank declines the offer - nitwits on here say this is a duck? Donaire does not decide who he fights - there are only a hand full of fighters who tell their promoters what to do - and that list includes :

Floyd Mayweather
                Andre Ward
                Carl Froch
                Sergio Martinez (possibly)
                Wlad & Vitali K
                David Haye

These guys fight when they want and with who they want with a mandatory here and there...
                Notice that none of these fighters are signed to Top Rank!

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post

Something's going on.
                  The biggest problem with your statement is that you believe what Dan Rafael says. Dan Rafael writes whatever Bob Arum tells him to print and this is what Bob Arum told him to write.

Comment

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
                    The biggest problem with your statement is that you believe what Dan Rafael says. Dan Rafael writes whatever Bob Arum tells him to print and this is what Bob Arum told him to write.
                    Which is completely untrue because last night he was defending Oscar, Mares, and GB Promotions.

I'm glad you can filter out the trolls that are in red that have agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
                      Arum just twitted about them needing to build a new stadium for the fight.

Oh man.

Comment

Working...
                      X