No announcement yet.

New Video: BLOODBOXING goes in on Mayweather fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frank Ducketts View Post
    All I know is that Pacquiao got knocked the **** out, and that Margarito did too. Both were frontrunners living off of their Top Rank Reps, and that both were embarrassed by real fighters who wanted to win. Floyd hasn't lost fans. Floyd in fact gained fans.
    Some how some way PAC's name always get brought up by these people. And if Floyd in fact did gain some new fans u wouldn't need to tell us, the fact that u even mention it means something already. Oh wait, Floyd did gain new fans, bieber fever!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Evol View Post
      Some how some way PAC's name always get brought up by these people. And if Floyd in fact did gain some new fans u wouldn't need to tell us, the fact that u even mention it means something already. Oh wait, Floyd did gain new fans, bieber fever!!!!!
      a fans a fan, doesn't matter where or what they do. Stop being stupid

Comment

He's just repeating the things we know already. Flowmoez way of thinking is block everyone else that's involved and give Floyd full credit for everything.

Comment

Understand that.

Comment

Originally posted by STFU!! View Post
            a fans a fan, doesn't matter where or what they do. Stop being stupid
            Did I say it does? Now u stop being stupid.

Comment

Dude went in & brought up a lot of good points.

Comment

This is what 3 videos now on this subject from him?

Attention whoring at it's finest~

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                  All of us former Mayweather fans are seeing the light more clearly.
                  Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                  it's crazy how many of us he lost

I just threw away all my Mayweather posters.

Comment

Who is this guy and why does he matter?

Comment

The Flom0s have a fetish for Floyd, Blood is right here is another example of Flom0, they actually show their face, those pactars never show themselves on video and it was exposed that many of those so called racist pactar trolls on youtube were actually black power flom0s in disguise trying to instigate a race war between filipinos and blacks

This guy is the king Flom0 he got so mad at Blood and told all the Floyd fans to rally together for the mayweather movement in one of his vids, he even wanted to fight Blood as to defend Floyds honor as if Floyd was his woman or something lol that is what we call extreme suspect stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X