No announcement yet.

Kessler Vs. Ward: Thoughts?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
    I can't cuz the fights hard to predict like Pacquiao/Cotto. My mind hasn't been made up.

I only bet money on one fight in my entire life and it was an easy fight, I choose Juan Diaz to stop Julio Diaz and earned me a little over a grand!
    No ****? That's a sweet bet. Well done.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Kessler is winning the tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Kessler is winning the tournament.
        I think that's the most likely outcome too, but you never know. I wanna see where Kessler is at right now before I can be confident of him winning. He's not been active enough, thanks to slimeball Palle.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
          Ward going to make Kessler look like poop and ppl will now downgrade Calzaghes win because of it.
          Wanna bet on it?

Comment

My thoughts on the fight:

I wish I didn't have to wait another week for it!

Really looking forward to this one, Mikkel's first fight in the USA. I think it's his second-most-difficult challenge next to the Calzaghe fight, because he needs to deal with:

1) an undefeated, talented, hungry young Olympic Gold Medal winner

2) a time-zone change that will make him feel he's fighting at 5 am, a time during all his life he was normally asleep. It takes more than 3 weeks to adjust to that East-to-West time zone change, that's why Hatton looked half-asleep in the Pacquiao fight. (West-to-East, America to Europe, is much easier, because you just feel you're fighting in the afternoon, a time when you're normally awake).

3) a hostile crowd, possibly a biased referee, and probably biased judging.

Al Bernstein and whoever he's working with will be rooting for Ward and biased in favor of Ward, but that will not affect Kessler directly.

If Kessler wins this one, I am 100% certain he will win the other fights and the tournament. But I'm only about 50% confident he'll win in Oakland, and if he loses, it may affect his performance in later fights.
            Last edited by The Hammer; 11-13-2009, 04:51 AM.

Comment

Ward ...better win ..I already loaded money on him with a betting firm to win this fight, got good odds at this time. Ward's shining like a bright star, my prediction below in my sign

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                My thoughts on the fight:

I wish I didn't have to wait another week for it!

Really looking forward to this one, Mikkel's first fight in the USA. I think it's his second-most-difficult challenge next to the Calzaghe fight, because he needs to deal with:

1) an undefeated, talented, hungry young Olympic Gold Medal winner

2) a time-zone change that will make him feel he's fighting at 5 am, a time during all his life he was normally asleep. It takes more that 3 weeks to adjust to that East-to-West time zone change, that's why Hatton looked half-asleep in the Pacquiao fight. (West-to-East, America to Europe, is much easier, because you just feel you're fighting in the afternoon, a time when you're normally awake).

3) a hostile crowd, possibly a biased referee, and probably biased judging.

Al Bernstein and whoever he's working with will be rooting for Ward and biased in favor of Ward, but that will not affect Kessler directly.

If Kessler wins this one, I am 100% certain he will win the other fights and the tournament. But I'm only about 50% confident he'll win in Oakland, and if he loses, it may affect his performance in later fights.
                Allow me to correct you slightly. This is the second fight in the US for Kessler.

I'd also like to point out that Kessler already has been nearly 2 weeks in Sacramento so he will be well adjusted to the timedifference.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Allow me to correct you slightly. This is the second fight in the US for Kessler.

I'd also like to point out that Kessler already has been nearly 2 weeks in Sacramento so he will be well adjusted to the timedifference.
                  Yes Bat you beat me to it.
                  Now, you gonna take my bet or not?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Pantera2000 View Post
                    Yes Bat you beat me to it.
                    Now, you gonna take my bet or not?!?!
                    Haha.

What bet is that?

BTW what's happening with Warriors and are you following Miranda to Goosen's?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      Haha.

What bet is that?

BTW what's happening with Warriors and are you following Miranda to Goosen's?
                      Cmon Bat my boy, you losing your memory?
                      Remember, I am in no way affiliated with Warriors. They are fine and as strong as ever. Just some politics with the Seminole tribe happened. But business as usual for them.

And Miranda is staying with Warriors, it is a partnership with Goossen.

Bet was your 150,000 for my 100,000.

Comment

Working...
                      X