No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Keith Thurman to Danny Garcia: You're Getting Knocked Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Face Of Boxing View Post
    Based on what we seen when Herrera made garcia his puta, and then when Peterson made him look silly, and he looked like trash vs Guerrero, what makes garcia so good again?
    Herrera through a bunch of punches that weren't landing, scored that fight 8-4 for Danny (Seen it twice)

Peterson took the entire first half of the fight off and lost a few late rounds; scored that one 7-5 for Danny. (I've watched this fight three times)

And the Ghost fought tough but definitely lost that fight; it's not even worth debating.

You don't have to like Garcia, and he should rightfully get **** for the Salka fight, but the guy is an accomplished boxer. Some people have just gone too far with the whining about his wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      Herrera through a bunch of punches that weren't landing, scored that fight 8-4 for Danny (Seen it twice)

Peterson took the entire first half of the fight off and lost a few late rounds; scored that one 7-5 for Danny. (I've watched this fight three times)

And the Ghost fought tough but definitely lost that fight; it's not even worth debating.

You don't have to like Garcia, and he should rightfully get **** for the Salka fight, but the guy is an accomplished boxer. Some people have just gone too far with the whining about his wins.
      Herrera was hitting a lot more than gloves...Garcia's face was a mess afterwards.

Peterson whipped that ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post

Herrera whooped him, easily. Stop with the nonsense.

Comment

I had a dream one time knocked out Garcia.

Last time, I had a dream Pac KOd Mayweather so....

Not looking good for One Time..

Comment

yeah i think one time stops him. It may actually be angel who ends up pulling him out. This fight will be man v boy.

Comment

Garcias lack of mobilty will cost him this fight....thurmans power will wear garcia down and stop him late......😳

Comment

Quote:
                Originally Posted by rrayvez View Post
                How mad would the boxing world be if somehow Garcia "Khan's" Thurman???

Quote:
                Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                I certainly wouldn't be mad. And I doubt a majority would be mad at that. I'd be laughing too hard to be shocked.

Originally posted by MatchMaker215 View Post
                I'd hate it lol I'm a huge Garcia hater
                Heh heh. Hey, I'm no Garcia worshiper, but if he takes challenging fights FNO, at least the vast majority of the time, I'm OK with him. He certainly has less of a big mouth and inflated ego than Thurman.... although Angel is an azzhat. But that isn't Danny, it's his wacko Pop.

Let's just hope for a great fight, which I think will happen anyway.

Comment

Working...
                X