Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez on Pacquiao KO: I Said 'Now Try To Steal it From Me!'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac fans cry like "but he gave you 3 different rematches"

no pac tried to make it right with himself bc he never really believed he won...this was for the all the marbs...stop b1thcing bc your man went home marble-less..

if u want to makes excuses about jmm being on roids..um wtf was pac on while he was turning down drug tests??

Comment

Originally posted by Lou Cipher View Post
      It's now common knowledge that Marquez was cycling hard on the roids for this fight so it's not even a win it's either a NC best case scenario or what it rightfully should be, a DQ victory for Pacquiao
      and it's common knowledge that manny turned down a drug test for floyd...wat u thinkg manny was takin just air??

Comment

marquez had manny looking like a satisfied AirBNB customer

Comment

Originally posted by latinlingo View Post
          The KO will be one for the ages but you STILL talking? Hes better off staying semi-retired because I doubt he can beat the best 140 and 147 lb'ers anymore. It was a great career, time to move on.
          LOL....

Outside of Pacquiao win, that guy hasn't done ****.

Juan Diaz, Katsidis, old ass Barrera, Joel Casamayor and Mike Alvarado....smfh.

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
            i didnt heare one cry of robbery vs floyd and bradley was a dlose fight..

he said he didnt even want a rematch bc he was too good n ****
            Like I said. Marquez is a sore loser in a close fight, he will cry robbery even though it was clear opponent win. Bradley had his way on his ass almost all of the duration of the fight and he still cries robbery? Obviously Mayweather would ass spank him with his size advantage at welterweight, and got humiliated. He would look like a clown if he still cries robbery.

Pacquiao-Marquez 2 is debatable and more people thought Pacquiao won in a 6-6 114-113 match in no way was it a robbery.

And Marquez even forgot a gift he got in the first fight where one of the judges doesn't know how to score a fight and made an error of not counting one of the knockdowns.

Comment

Lol @ try to steal it from me now. So he thinks pacquiao bought out the judge's or something? He just blamed the shady **** on vegas possibly fixing the fight because of losses they might suffer

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                Lol @ try to steal it from me now. So he thinks pacquiao bought out the judge's or something? He just blamed the shady **** on vegas possibly fixing the fight because of losses they might suffer
                Marquez forgot he got a gift in the first fight because one of the judges was a kid who doesn't know how to score a fight.

Comment

greatest KO I've witnessed in my life.. shook up the world. they should erect a statue of JMM in Mexico landing the right hand.

Comment

Another casual EXPOSED!

I think what's laughable is you commenting on a hall of famers career without knowing half of what the man did. One of 3, 4 division Mexican champions. He beat Barrera when he was the WBC Super Featherweight Champion. He beat Orlando Salido who went on to win the IBF and WBO Featherweight title not once but twice. He beat Derrick Gainer (sure AF you don't know who he is, beat Rocky Juarez (Olympic silver medalist) who had only lost to Barrera and Humberto Soto. Son you ought to know better than to tangle after one of my posts. Clearly you're a casual at best and I'm cutting you quiet a bit of slack only because you live in the Tone. SMFH!
                    Originally posted by Khalid X View Post
                    LOL....

Outside of Pacquiao win, that guy hasn't done ****.

Juan Diaz, Katsidis, old ass Barrera, Joel Casamayor and Mike Alvarado....smfh.
                    Last edited by PoserExposer; 12-27-2016, 01:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      Marquez taught that thief a lesson. Muhahahahaha
                      Originally posted by DeLorean View Post
                      greatest KO I've witnessed in my life.. shook up the world. they should erect a statue of JMM in Mexico landing the right hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X