Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hopkins: He Was Fading, I Was Coming On, Pushed Me Out of Ring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No B-HOP, just no.

Comment

No...just no Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Hewito View Post
        Just because you didnt know of the rule doesnt mean it doesnt exist.What you are asking is ridiculous,The rule is to avoid fighter coward out and stay out as long as they want.Hopkins was hurt hence why he couldnt use the ropes like he wanted.How many fights u seen when the fighter gets hurt to falling of the ring?..Might as well put them some helmets.
        Where did I say the rule didn't exist? I know this has happened before, I just never seen it happen before, and I didn't know the actual rule. What I'm asking is not ridiculous because a fall on the head can be deadly. Plus it's just an opinion. Not sure why anyone on here, minding their own business, who wants to present their opinion about something, that's not going to matter to anyone, wants to reply by saying that their opinion is ridiculous. If that's the case, then when a fighter get hit below the belt, they shouldn't get 5 minutes. That's the coward move there because they are wearing a cup and most times they are not actually getting hit in the balls. My opinion. Nobody have to agree. Just a simple, non-paid, suggestion that will not reach anyone beyond this website.

Comment

somebody should check the spot on the floor where hopkins gigantic head landed for any signs of damage.

Comment

Hopkins was coming back yes, but he got KO'd bigtime.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
              Hopkins seriously has a head of iron.

Drops eight feet upside down onto concrete and complains about his ankle.

Comment

this ****ing guy

Comment

Working...
                X