Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Racist devil Ann Coulter calls Latinos "lazy underclass".

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her career isn't what it used to be and her books are not selling anymore. When this happens, you have to create more noise and controversy for yourself.

Just like Howard Stern made a career on it, and now you see people like Skip Bayless do it. It's just the cheap, easy way to get attention.

She is done, it's sad to see her reach like this. It was calling Clinton a f@g a few years ago to insulting Obama to now doing this.

Comment

Maybe she just needs a really good, rib shaking, shag.

Comment

Originally posted by fight_professor View Post
        Maybe she just needs a really good, rib shaking, shag.
        she needs one of those foot long penis having prono stars.

Comment

Much as I dislike her, I am willing to take this bullet for the sake of humanity. I would split that sket in two.

Comment

Much as I dislike her, I am willing to take this bullet for the sake of humanity. I would split that sket in two.
            Honestly, that's gross. The b1tch looks like one of those skeletons hanging in biology class in H.S.

I bet you she has negative ass.

Comment

dude her 'facts' were dismissed as false.
              They're not "her" facts, they're statistics taken from the last 2 censuses. The whole article is about demographic shifts and how they affect the Republican party.

Of course, the Huff-po post is an appeal to emotion so you didn't even read what Ann Coulter actually wrote. You read what Huff-po wrote.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                Honestly, that's gross. The b1tch looks like one of those skeletons hanging in biology class in H.S.

yep. bet that ***** has a concave ass...

Comment

I've never been a fan of Ann Coulter, but isn't white devil a racial slur?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                    I've never been a fan of Ann Coulter, but isn't white devil a racial slur?
                    I didnt say 'white' and I was calling her a devil for her evil deeds - not her skin tone. No one can find a racism remark by me save in jest on this forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post

Every holes a goal?

Comment

Working...
                      X