Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would win: Francesco Pianeta or David Haye?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
    Please name the heavyweights with better resumes

and if you are thinking of Adamek, you'd be wrong.
    Um just out of my head Povetkin and yes, Adamek. His win over Arreola was much more meanigful than any other Haye's win at HW. Audley was and is a joke of a fighter, John Ruiz was never good HW even in his prime, Valuev, well he didn't win that fight.

Comment

Only people who would ever even think Pianeta > Haye are delusional klitlickers.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
        Um just out of my head Povetkin and yes, Adamek. His win over Arreola was much more meanigful than any other Haye's win at HW. Audley was and is a joke of a fighter, John Ruiz was never good HW even in his prime, Valuev, well he didn't win that fight.
        See? Absolutely delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          See? Absolutely delusional.
          Really? Than explain to me how Haye's resume at HW is better than Adamek's or Povetkin's?

And no I don't think Pianeta beats Haye, but I do believe that Pulev is.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            Only people who would ever even think Pianeta > Haye are delusional klitlickers.
            It's also funny to be called klitlicker by Haye's biggest dicksucking machine on NSB.
            Last edited by Szef; 03-23-2013, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Really? Than explain to me how Haye's resume at HW is better than Adamek's or Povetkin's?

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post

Umm explain?

Comment

#11 Bonin, #8 Barrett, WBA Champion Valuev, 2 x WBA champion Ruiz, Olympic + EBU champ Harrison, Chisora who beat WBO #1 Helenius and went 12 rounds with Vitali.

You may say Haye didn't beat Valuev, but Povetkin's best victory (on paper) was against Huck. The rest of the names were fat and old americans who either had their prime 10 years ago or no one ever heard of. Adamek's best HW victory was Arreola, who had just been smashed to bits by Vitali, otherwise it's the Golota's of the world that fills up his resume.

Comment

It's also funny to be called klitlicker by a Haye's biggest dicksucking machine on NSB.
                    Keep hold of the bandwagon mate.

Comment

I'm sorry, but Chisora > Arreola.

Comment

Working...
                      X