Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Floyd's win over Marquez look after JMM's 3rd Pacquiao fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does Floyd's win over Marquez look after JMM's 3rd Pacquiao fight?

Many felt BOTH of the Marquez fights at welterweight were mismatches. Pac struggled and eked out a win, and Mayweather dominated him 2 years prior coming off a 2 year layoff.

Does the win now look better to you?
    Looks Better
    56.82%
    Looks Worse
    10.61%
    The Same
    32.58%

JMM was cheated on the scales.

Comment

Marquez was out of shape for the mayweather. He looked like ****. Have u seen maquez now after he hired his conditioning coach? He looks like a motha****in tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Imatroll View Post
        JMM was cheated on the scales.
        Your name says it all.

Comment

cheated on the scales, and marquez was in better shape against pacquiao because he had angle hernandez providing the supplements for marquez...

Comment

It does look better to me. I may not have any credibility because i'm a Floyd "Stan", or accused of being one but the fact is I bashed the hell out of Mayweather-Marquez and didn't give Floyd a single credit for it until 2 years later Marquez handled Pacquiao in a 12 round decision. Before that, I never even mentioned Marquez as a notable win for Floyd. Now i'm in awe about it.

Comment

It looks much more impressive in retrospect because I didn't think much of it initially. The fact that he did it so laughably easy while coming off a two-year layoff speaks volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by Fasttimes View Post
                Your name says it all.
                You can't handle the truth?

Comment

Comment

Check this out:

People saying Marquez was out of shape, cheated on the scales.

Same people don't ever want to see Mayweather-Marquez again, even if Marquez knocks Pacquiao out and comes in the the same "good shape" against Floyd, they wouldn't want to see it. You guys all know you're talking of your asses right now and Floyd would do exactly the same as he did in 2009, maybe even worse. Probably knocks out this brand new "shredded" Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                    X