• Show
Clear All

• "Mayweather canceled because we asked him about Pacquiao" - George Lopez

video platform
    video management
    video solutions
    free video player

It was never a good idea to begin with.

He would have gotten booed and then run off the stage crying.

LA is basically a Pacquiao town.

Comment

Lmao, I wish the phone call was recorded.

Comment

Owned!!!!!!

Comment

LOL mayweather's such a *****

Comment

Every single interview Floyd has, he is asked about Manny... how has he not realized this yet?

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
              Every single interview Floyd has, he is asked about Manny... how has he not realized this yet?
              has he agreed to sign the contract yet? was'nt he callin pacquiao out? then i see a pacquiao vid with manny saying he wants the fight and now i hear nothin from mayweather

Comment

That's weird. He had to know the Pacquiao questions were coming. What else would Lopez talk to Floyd about? What's so hard about saying something like "I don't want to say anything about any fight until it's official, but I'm the best and I'm willing to prove it."

Comment

I just don't understand what's wrong with Floyd? Why is he so insecure? He gets so defensive when asked about another fighter. I have never seen no other fighter act like that before.

Comment

I use to respect and admire PBF, but his attitude is pathethic. Of course, he is going to be asked about the fight. This is sometimes i prefer watching the old school fighters as Arguello,Salvador Sanchez, Leonard, Hearns, Duran etc. These guys win, lose, or draw will fight anyone.

Mayweather claims pac is easy than why not take 50-50 and run the bank? Because he fears if he loses his marketing value will go down since he has a lost. What he fails to understand is boxing fans. If mayweather fights his heart out and still loses he may actually win new fans instead of losing fans. On the other hand, if he ducks pac, than his marketing value will go very down. As a result, when he understands that he will eventually agree to the fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X