Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the most "hood" in the fight game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sterling View Post
    Your as delusional as matt skelton who thinks he can beat white tyson lol.
    Your not hood because u went to prison any fool can go prison that just means your ****ing stupid for getting caught.
    The only hood i would consider is jamaica and africa but thats just me and your a loser on this board.
    exactly

Sterling settle down, the topic is a stupid one, what are we supposed to say in here?

And Black Jesus is the one who said things "about black people." He was quite clearly kidding, being black.

Comment

i think i started this thread..nor am i claiming that i'm hood....i'm telling you that I AM THE HOOD...right now i'm smokin blunts with greg haugen and frank bruno...that's pretty hard

Comment

Originally posted by Black Jesus View Post
        ive bowed down to the white man. for this thread only.
        LOL!

emancipate yourself my brother!

Comment

Originally posted by revs1227 View Post
          wtf ?? most hood ? lmao ...any wayy ...zab and tyson are on another level when it comes to it

yessur!!!

Originally posted by Billy F View Post
          Gotta be Mike Tyson. He ran the hood lol.

yesssur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kayjay View Post
            exactly

Sterling settle down, the topic is a stupid one, what are we supposed to say in here?

And Black Jesus is the one who said things "about black people." He was quite clearly kidding, being black.
            bah il let idiots be idiots i agree with settling down on this topic its a pure joke

Comment

someone said vargas early on in this thread, I grew up and still live like 25 minutes away from where vargas grew up, it is in no way a comparable to that picture of mexico or any of the bigger city hoods. Also on that picture from mexico , i went on a church thing to build houses in tijuana a few years ago and that neighborhood looks almost exactly the same as where we built houses its rough .

Comment

"Hood" as in black culture thug then Tyson, "Hood" as in ghetto ass mother****er who can't act remotely civilized then Mayorga.

Comment

Definitely Zab and Tyson. Let's not forget Roger and Floyd Mayweather Sr... Roger got arrested in a boxing ring!!!

Comment

Mayorga is the most gangsta dude today, not only is his hood rougher then a lot of others, but dude just keeps actin gangsta, talkin ish, smokin, not caring what other people say.

Zab ain't that hood though, he come from BK, but he thought that since he was a boxer, people from BK would show love, negative brother. He got robbed for his jewelry when he was in his porshe, and he was almost robbed at least on two other occassions, no matter how big you are, BK ain't nothin to play with.

Comment

Erik Morales ,i mean do you really think the ghettos in the US compare to the ones in Mexico "Born in a boxing gym" lol, Lampley never lets that go
                      Last edited by juancho; 01-19-2008, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X