Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gilberto Ramirez, Oscar Valdez, Jose Ramirez Meet Fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gilberto Ramirez, Oscar Valdez, Jose Ramirez Meet Fans

LAS VEGAS, NV Some of the fighters who are part of The No-Trump Undercard held a meet and greet with the fans. World Boxing Organization (WBO) super middleweight world champion ARTHUR ABRAHAM, undefeated contenders GILBERTO "Zurdo" RAMIREZ, SCAR VALDEZ and JOSE RAMREZ, former world champion EVGENY GRADOVICH and rugged Rocky Mountaineer MANNY PEREZ will be part of the No Trump pay-per-view undercard.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Wait dont tell me the winner is fighting JESSIE VARGAS.

Comment

whos the midget in the front row in the first pic with zurdo ramirez? Is that a fan or media person with a camera like that?

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
        whos the midget in the front row in the first pic with zurdo ramirez? Is that a fan or media person with a camera like that?
        I want some sexy dirt on Crystina Poncher and some of the Tecate/Top Rank/etc ring card girls. You guys gotta have some stimulating info. Hook a playa up and fill me in.:wank::wank::wank:

P.S. I know K-9 Bundrage banged one of the Mexican ring card girls in Cancun when he took the title from Molina. Trust me, my source is impeccable. He gave her the D. she gave the details too btw. Anybody who wants the info can get with me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMexHurricane View Post
          I want some sexy dirt on Crystina Poncher and some of the Tecate/Top Rank/etc ring card girls. You guys gotta have some stimulating info. Hook a playa up and fill me in.:wank::wank::wank:

P.S. I know K-9 Bundrage banged one of the Mexican ring card girls in Cancun when he took the title from Molina. Trust me, my source is impeccable. He gave her the D. she gave the details too btw. Anybody who wants the info can get with me.
          cristina has that booty mang

Comment

Originally posted by killakali View Post
            cristina has that booty mang
            But would you eat the ass? i would.

Comment

Did it happen foreal?
              Details bro

Comment

But would you eat the ass? i would.
                of course!!!

Comment

Comment

cant wait to see Zurdo Ramirez in ACTION! Abraham although older is Def. a statement to make in the division! who knows maybe not to far from seeing zurdo vs the elite at the division! Saludos Mazatlan 02.08 tambien Cosala en alta frecuencia, Linea .7.1.4 ala orden seŅores.

Comment

Working...
                    X