Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did you guys get a chance to check out these Andre Ward interviews? He is so 100%

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did you guys get a chance to check out these Andre Ward interviews? He is so 100%

ANDRE WARD RESPONDS TO MAYWEATHER SAYING GOLOVKIN NEEDS TO FIGHT HIM; REVEALS ABEL SANCHEZ FLIP-FLOP

ANDRE WARD SERIOUS ABOUT ENDING CAREER AT HEAVYWEIGHT; ENVISIONS SCENARIO LIKE ROY JONES JR.

Sorry pugilist, but he is the fakest guy I have seen in long time. You can tell he puts up a front like he is genuine, it's a cheap act. He sounds as fake as Kobe does sometimes when he is being interviewed.

This guy is a fake christian, he is a liar, he talks about respect yet hits his opponents after the bell sounds and stares at them in a non-christian manner. He is greedy, he was fighting Goosen over MORE MONEY and went behind his back to sign with Roc Nation while under contract. Which ended up killing Goosen.

Comment

Sorry pugilist, but he is the fakest guy I have seen in long time. You can tell he puts up a front like he is genuine, it's a cheap act. He sounds as fake as Kobe does sometimes when he is being interviewed.

This guy is a fake christian, he is a liar, he talks about respect yet hits his opponents after the bell sounds and stares at them in a non-christian manner. He is greedy, he was fighting Goosen over MORE MONEY and went behind his back to sign with Roc Nation while under contract. Which ended up killing Goosen.

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post

thats not anything to joke about man....do you have any limits.

if you dont like ward why are you always the first to post....seriously? just answer that for me bro...i dont get posters who dont like threads or fighters but are always the first 1-3 to reply

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
          thats not anything to joke about man....do you have any limits.

if you dont like ward why are you always the first to post....seriously? just answer that for me bro...i dont get posters who dont like threads or fighters but are always the first 1-3 to reply
          Man come on dude, Dan was unhealthy and this guy caused NOTHING BUT STRESS AND PAIN to man in his late stages. Of course he affected Goosen.

Because I want to make sure everybody knows the truth about Ward when they click his threads.

Comment

ALSO, address this:

This guy is a fake christian, he is a liar, he talks about respect yet hits his opponents after the bell sounds and stares at them in a non-christian manner. He is greedy, he was fighting Goosen over MORE MONEY and went behind his back to sign with Roc Nation while under contract.

What do you have to say about that?

Comment

ALSO, address this:

This guy is a fake christian, he is a liar, he talks about respect yet hits his opponents after the bell sounds and stares at them in a non-christian manner. He is greedy, he was fighting Goosen over MORE MONEY and went behind his back to sign with Roc Nation while under contract.

so if you think you're worth more than what you get, you wont speak on it? Or will you be a puppet like Manny who made a lot of money and be in debt

Comment

Originally posted by therealpugilist View Post
                so if you think you're worth more than what you get, you wont speak on it? Or will you be a puppet like Manny who made a lot of money and be in debt
                1 Timothy 6:10

For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evils. It is through this craving that some have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many pangs.

1 Timothy 6:9

But those who desire to be rich fall into temptation, into a snare, into many senseless and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction.

Proverbs 28:25

A greedy man stirs up strife, but the one who trusts in the Lord will be enriched.

Hebrews 13:5

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”

Psalms 29

Don't be greedy and for it murder people, as your greedy actions might end someone's life. For I will burn you in the depths of hell for proclaiming my word yet acting like a hypocrite.

Comment

ALSO, address this:

I lol'd at that.

Hate those non-christian stares he does.

I like Ward. Smart guy. Great boxer. Shame he hasnt fulfilled his potential.

Comment

He lost me when he said floyd was right about saying ggg had to move up and beat ward first, then he'd fight him. Not that i think floyd needs to fight ggg at all, but just think how ****ed up that scenario is...and ward is in agreement, like he's the litmus test for ggg being worthy of fighting a retired welterweight? He's trying too hard to be on floyd's side.

Comment

Working...
                    X