Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are so many people against trump becoming president?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BigNuts View Post
    So who do you suggest? Hillary?????
    Not at all. What I am suggesting is the GOP go with a more qualified candidate. Someone who doesn't change his mind the second it becomes more convenient for him.

Cruz, Rubio or Kasich aren't perfect but better than Trump.

Comment

Stupid people that's why. They would rather vote for a criminal or Bernie "Everything in the World is FREE!!!!" Sanders.

Here is a tidbit of how Sanders will provide all of this FREE stuff to all the dumb 18-22 year old kids who believe that schit.

What Sanders' plan means to taxpayers' wallets

The plan would raise taxes across the board, by an average of $9,000 overall, lowering households' after-tax income by about 12%.

But the biggest hit by far would be on high-income filers.

Those in the top 0.1% -- i.e., those with income over $3.7 million -- would see their tax bill go up by more than $3 million on average, reducing their after-tax income by 45%.

Middle-income households, meanwhile, would pay $4,700 more on average, or about 8.5% of their after-tax income.

And the lowest-income filers would pay about $165 more, which accounts for 1.3% of their after-tax income.

But many low-income filers would not see any tax increase. The report estimates that under Sanders' plan, 69 million households (about 40%) would owe no tax because their income would be offset by various tax breaks. But that's about 8 million fewer households than would otherwise be the case under today's code.

__________________________________________________ ___

So the "poor" will get to continue to take advantage of an unmonitored welfare system and pay virtually no taxes at all while the middle class will continue to carry the brunt of the burden for America. With the inability to get fair pay and even get jobs, college graduates will graduate and be thrust into a saturated workforce where hundreds of applicants are all lining up for the same position. That's when they realize that their $60,000 education (that they thought they were getting for free) will only get them a $30,000 a year job, if they are even lucky enough to get a job and they will be forced to live at home with their parents while they pay nearly 40% of their income in taxes.

I wonder how all this "free" stuff will work out for America?

Comment

Originally posted by -Mar.GOD.rito- View Post
        This guy has the nerve to talk about illegals. You probably came here in a boat. The Chinese people should hang you.
        hey idiot i dont hate illegals at all.. but what kind of a country allow illegals and give them citizenship.. try being illegal in Mexico..

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
          Not at all. What I am suggesting is the GOP go with a more qualified candidate. Someone who doesn't change his mind the second it becomes more convenient for him.

one quality that makes donald trump a master negotiator and a successful businessman is his flexibility. would you rather prefer an inflexible establishment shill?

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
          hey idiot i dont hate illegals at all.. but what kind of a country allow illegals and give them citizenship.. try being illegal in Mexico..
          not just Mexico, try China, Japan, Australia, Russia and numerous others. we're tied with Europe for the dumbest policy on illegal immigration. and they're on the brink of collapse because of it.
          Last edited by John Barron; 03-05-2016, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Trump succeeds with the poorly educated.
            Mostly blue collar non college graduate white men.

It's the reason he speaks the way he does. As if he was talking to a 10 year old.

Anyone with a brain knows he won't be able to pull half the ***** he claims. When he gets into office he'll suddenly have another change of heart.

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post

Two parties of college weenies, one in a suit. The other pretending to be "down" with anyone. A lot of dumb mother****ers wear suits, if you didn't know

Comment

mathed calm the hell down. Bernie isn't gonna win. And trump is gonna go full liberal if he wins. Hilarious how his supporters just eat everything up.

Comment

Originally posted by Hi Rudyo! View Post
                  Two parties of college weenies, one in a suit. The other pretending to be "down" with anyone. A lot of dumb mother****ers wear suits, if you didn't know
                  the suits aren't the ones yelling "we want free ****" doe

Comment

Rand was the man. Cuckservatives always find a way to blow it

Comment

Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                      Rand was the man. Cuckservatives always find a way to blow it
                      I liked Rand. He was my guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X