No announcement yet.

Wh wins a 4 man tourney with Rigo Loma Walters Russell jr

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wh wins a 4 man tourney with Rigo Loma Walters Russell jr

Of those 4 ( I know Russell and Loma already fought but I think it could b great rematch) if they have some kind of a 4 man tourney, which is very possible bc they all one weight class away from Rigo. Who do you guys think would be #1 after all said and done? My money would probably have to be with Rigondeaux. Although I have seen Loma live as an amateur and he looking amazing more and more he fights pro. Let's hear u opinions..
    Walters
    20.83%
    Rigondeaux
    41.67%
    Lomachenko
    37.50%
    Russell Jr
    0.00%

Tough, well since Loma beat GRJ already he's out.

Loma and Walters would be a tough fight for Rigo; but I'm going with Rigo.

Loma would be a tougher fight than Walters IMO.

Comment

Rigo too good of a boxer

Comment

it's between Rigo and Loma, 50-50.

Comment

That is an incredible amount of talent. Russell comes in last for sure and Loma beat him with ridiculous ease. Rigo is 4 pounds smaller which means a lot when guys are this small and this great. I voted Loma wins but Rigo or Walters could quite possibly be the winner instead.

Comment

Russell is inferior so he is out. Walters is a huge guy and a huge puncher who will have a big advantage against a guy as small as Rigo. If they were the same size i would pick Rigo but at this big a size disadvantage i don't think Rigo's chin survives against Walters.

Loma vs Walters is the match to see. I favor Loma 70/30.

Comment

I think Walters is too big. I'd take him out and put in Frampton. So it would be the two best 122 pounders in Rigondeaux and Frampton and then Loma and Russell at 126 just because they are closer in size.

Comment

I picked Lomachenko but it could easily go the way of Rigo. Walters is not out of the running entirely, but it would be pretty surprising.

Comment

Rigondeaux. Easily.

Comment

Working...
                  X