My Message to Eddie Hearn RE: Ward vs Froch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Message to Eddie Hearn RE: Ward vs Froch

I sent Eddie this message

Eddie Hearn can you do British boxing fans a favor and stop talking about Andre Ward. I am a huge Froch fan, but Ward easily schooled Froch with one hand in their last fight, there was nothing shady in it, Carl was well beaten by the better man, and would be beaten again just as easily in any rematch. Take it on the chin and move on, because all this sour grapes is making British Boxing look bad.

Earl,

Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. After careful consideration, I have agreed with your proposal. I mean why generate interest in a fight that could generate millions of euros when my fighter lost the first time? You have made it clear that as a promoter I should abandon one of the biggest fights to be made for my fighter after his rematch with Kessler. I should ignore all possible financial benefits in a rematch and stay quiet because my fighter only won three rounds.

You sir are absolutely correct. I'm glad you took time out of your day to tell me.

Sincerely,

Eddie Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by warp1432 View Post
      Earl,

Thank you for taking the time to voice your concerns. After careful consideration, I have agreed with your proposal. I mean why generate interest in a fight that could generate millions of euros when my fighter lost the first time? You have made it clear that as a promoter I should abandon one of the biggest fights to be made for my fighter after his rematch with Kessler. I should ignore all possible financial benefits in a rematch and stay quiet because my fighter only won three rounds.

You sir are absolutely correct. I'm glad you took time out of your day to tell me.

Sincerely,

Eddie Hearn

Comment

Earl like the above, why are you talking Hearn out of a potential multi-million dollar payday?

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
          Earl like the above, why are you talking Hearn out of a potential multi-million dollar payday?
          When did Ward become this superstar who can generate multi million dollar paydays? His match against light heavyweight champion, Chad Dawson, two american champions, in america made a pittance.

Nobody wants to see a rematch, hell Froch would make more fighting George Groves in london than in a ward rematch.

It's like i said, sour grapes, not trying to set up a huge rematch, it'd be another pointless, boring schooling.

Comment

Earl,

Sincerely,

Eddie Hearn

Comment

Earl,

Sincerely,

Eddie Hearn

Comment

yeah, so nobody answering the question then

bunch of tards up in here

Comment

They are just looking for a big payday. Froch and Hearn are delusional if they think Froch can beat Ward in the UK. That's why I don't like Froch...he is still bitter.......he needs to get over it and just accept he can never ever beat Ward

Comment

Don't talk Hearn out of it. Ward could use a big payday.

Comment

Working...
                    X