No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Back From Israel, Unsure About Next Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
    pac is actually one of the biggest whinners/excuse makers and losers in the sport....he claims jmm landed a lucky punch, his used racism to sway pac-tards to believe he won pac-marquez III, he was full of excuses after morales beat **** outta him....if anything that POS is the butthurt whinner. i hope he return to ring soon so i can see him get his head knocked off again because that was a thing of beauty but given his track record it will be against weak competition. i'm glad all of those pac-tards were in misery seeing him get his head knocked off.
    U Mad Bro?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by jaestix1 View Post
      pac is actually one of the biggest whinners/excuse makers and losers in the sport....he claims jmm landed a lucky punch, his used racism to sway pac-tards to believe he won pac-marquez III, he was full of excuses after morales beat **** outta him....if anything that POS is the butthurt whinner. i hope he return to ring soon so i can see him get his head knocked off again because that was a thing of beauty but given his track record it will be against weak competition. i'm glad all of those pac-tards were in misery seeing him get his head knocked off.
      You got problems. If this is how you really feel, I am very sorry for you and the people that have to deal with you.

Comment

wow, what anger and ill will!
        Pacquiao has done nothing but provide the most exciting fights for the last ten years and people are still down on him. The guy was destroying Marquez. I suggest his loss was due to missing advice: Roach should've noticed the danger of the looping right hand especially since Marquez had already caught him and knocked him down in the 3rd round.
        Pac was literally running after Marquez at the end of the 6th round and I remember wondering at the time whether he wasn't making a mistake with his impatience..

Comment

Originally posted by peter stark View Post
          wow, what anger and ill will!
          Pacquiao has done nothing but provide the most exciting fights for the last ten years and people are still down on him. The guy was destroying Marquez. I suggest his loss was due to missing advice: Roach should've noticed the danger of the looping right hand especially since Marquez had already caught him and knocked him down in the 3rd round.
          Pac was literally running after Marquez at the end of the 6th round and I remember wondering at the time whether he wasn't making a mistake with his impatience..
          Totally agree

Comment

His next fight is with smelling salt because whoever he fights is going to put him back to sleep. The guy is a fraud with all those catch weight titles where his opponents had to drain themselves for the money. Pacroid walked around getting credit when in fact he cheated the sport by being juiced & getting titles from bigger guys at a lower weight. Every time I hear his name I think about how the boxing organization allowed this fraud to get away with the biggest scam since Bernard Madoff. Instead of choosing an opponent he should be in jail for fraud..

Comment

Originally posted by jpcsr61 View Post
              His next fight is with smelling salt because whoever he fights is going to put him back to sleep. The guy is a fraud with all those catch weight titles where his opponents had to drain themselves for the money. Pacroid walked around getting credit when in fact he cheated the sport by being juiced & getting titles from bigger guys at a lower weight. Every time I hear his name I think about how the boxing organization allowed this fraud to get away with the biggest scam since Bernard Madoff. Instead of choosing an opponent he should be in jail for fraud..
              Yeah yeah.... let it go butthurt!

Comment

Originally posted by checko12 View Post
                You got problems. If this is how you really feel, I am very sorry for you and the people that have to deal with you.
                everyone loves me except pac-dickblowers........they hate me and i'm glad they do because the feeling is mutual. pac tried to cheat the sport of boxing with his catch-weights, PED's, fake titles, and weak competition.....he got his a$$ ktfo and he got what he deserved....so did his fans.

Comment

Pacquiao is not the face of boxing anymore, lets talk someone new now... Like Broner or whomever

Comment

Originally posted by MR. LARRYX View Post
                    God is real and he believes in him,God woke him up,God allowed him to be successful in life.If you o not believe in God then that is your issue,but do not **** on another mans religion.
                    i didnt **** on his religion you complete and utter fanboy. i said he needs to stop telling everybody about god every time he does an interview. his job is to beat people up, not talk about god.

Comment

If he loses/gets ko'd next fight he should just retire

Comment

Working...
                      X