Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

both are great at what they do

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
      You just got laughed off of /sp/ and called an idiot...i repeat, the dumbest place on the internet just ran you off for being a crappy poster...step away from the keyboard kiddo, it'll be alright.
      Hmmmm?

i know you're trying to be hostile and all, but your "insults" doesnt make any sense. Its likely you're having those " YOU'VE just been OWNNNED" moments but do try again.

You dont agree with the premise of the thread i presume? and you got your feelings hurt? sorry about that buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue
        Quote:

Originally Posted by GUEVARA

I love the run.
        I'm at awe how he achieved 8 weight class.
        Respected the way he wants to prove his greatness against his greatest nemesis JMM ( I called on JMM on winning this fight)
        Well done much respect.
        No amount of floyd dick riders will change this. LOL

lol, KO of the Decade. have a good day sir.
        Duran isn't greater than hearns?

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

For those who are wondering, our friend vegan here (GUEVARA) put an idiotic P4P ranking up on another website and it turned into him talking to himself and getting laughed at by anyone else who posted in the thread. A hilarious time, also he is a racist little SOB. It should be pretty obvious who he is.

Language is NWS, but it is a no nudity board

http://boards.4chan.org/sp/res/29423391

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
            For those who are wondering, our friend vegan here (GUEVARA) put an idiotic P4P ranking up on another website and it turned into him talking to himself and getting laughed at by anyone else who posted in the thread. A hilarious time, also he is a racist little SOB. It should be pretty obvious who he is.

Language is NWS, but it is a no nudity board

http://boards.4chan.org/sp/res/29423391
            WOW. LOL. now im racist.

This must be 'burner" with the victim mentality and all. Didnt Maniac "owned" you time and time again? PWill with his eyes wide open is still KO of the decade if you ask me though, and it has nothing to do with skin color you race baiter.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
              WOW. LOL. now im racist.

This must be 'burner" with the victim mentality and all. Didnt Maniac "owned" you time and time again? PWill with his eyes wide open is still KO of the decade if you ask me though, and it has nothing to do with skin color you race baiter.
              Fine if you want to deny that is you, but we both know it is. Also, I don't think I've ever gotten into it with MANIAC on here. He's ok in my book.

You can tell it is you just by the first few posts before you denigrated into "slave" and n-bombs, and the dumbest place on the internet pretty much called you a tard and laughed at you.

Comment

Originally posted by inITtoWINit View Post
                Call me crazy, but......this pacquiao beats Floyd. I guess since the ko, Manny might never be the same, but I personally this PAC would've gave Floyd hell and then some.
                Thats why floyd kept ducking him... blood test... Pac agrees... then floyd wants more money... Pac agrees... then he goes back to blood test... Floyd has been the clear ducker here... his history in boxing shows this... Floyd bellow 140 was a beast tho.

Comment

Originally posted by GUEVARA View Post
                  LOL. floyds skills and technical abilities has been a product of his cherrypicking.

PAC is greater on resume alone. So is JMM. Floyd's inactivity and chronic ducking
                  sealed his mediocre second half of a boxing career.
                  man i'm tired of your trolling, it's ****ing annoying

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                    Thats why floyd kept ducking him... blood test... Pac agrees... then floyd wants more money... Pac agrees... then he goes back to blood test... Floyd has been the clear ducker here... his history in boxing shows this... Floyd bellow 140 was a beast tho.
                    can you tell me why manny would agree to floyds drug test demands but not want drug testing for this fight when JMM suggested it?

Isn't that a contradiction of sorts?

Comment

Floyd easily beat Marquez and Marquez gives Pac hell in 3 fights and gets his dick knocked in, in the 4th. That's 3 one punch ko losses and two decision losses, and Pac is greater than Floyd??? FOH, lmfao!

Comment

Working...
                      X