No announcement yet.

Khan: Maybe My Religious Beliefs Gives Mayweather an Excuse Not to Fight Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Khan: Maybe My Religious Beliefs Gives Mayweather an Excuse Not to Fight Me

Is Mayweather avoiding Khan? Plus Mayweather already has set dates for his fights. What do you think?
    Yes
    23.33%
    No
    76.67%

khan is feeling himself, finally a solid win in years

Comment

So he thinks he is so important Floyd should change his fight date he set almost a year ago...a fight date he fights on every year??? this guy has lost his damn mind

Comment

I am comparing Amir Khan to what stephen a smith compares kwame brown to. Nothing. Khan is Nothing. Mayweather isn't ducking Khan because Khan is nothing. He does not belong in the same ring, matter a fact the same sentence as floyd mayweather.

Comment

Go away con I hope you never get the fight

Comment

Or the fact that nobody outside of the UK really has any interest whatsoever in the fight...

He holds more than Ricky Hatton, and brings none of the excitement.

Comment

How the **** does that make any sense Khan, seeing as Ramadan only lasts a month? There are 11 other months he could fight you in, but you haven't done **** yet, and you also would get waxed if you two were to ever fight.

Comment

He is possibly more delusional than Audley Harrison.

Comment

Didnt Khan just recently say he wouldnt disrespect religion for anyone including Floyd

Comment

Khan is delusional. Now we are going to hear even more from him and his delusional fan base

Comment

Working...
                    X