No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Pacquiao Training Hard at Wild Card For Bradley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Bradley has brains, he can adapt...the rest of the guys that Pac has fought recently couldn't adapt for crap besides JMM. It's funny, in Bradley's most recent fights, he has looked more like Mayweather than almost any other fighter I have seen. He uses great head movement and his pull-counters are second to only Mayweather.

Bradley isn't undefeated for no reason and he hasn't been fighting bums either.
    r u actually saying bradley will get the W

Comment

Bradley has brains, he can adapt...the rest of the guys that Pac has fought recently couldn't adapt for crap besides JMM. It's funny, in Bradley's most recent fights, he has looked more like Mayweather than almost any other fighter I have seen. He uses great head movement and his pull-counters are second to only Mayweather.

Bradley isn't undefeated for no reason and he hasn't been fighting bums either.
      you saying Bradley better than Ward?

Comment

Originally posted by tlaloc View Post
        Bradley is no Marquez, he will get ko'd. Ortiz vs Pac would be a better fight

Bradley would body Marquez

Comment

This is one tough midget.

Comment

Pac looks like he's getting old over night. Could be the result of too much PED use. That stuff does wonders in the short term but the effects of its use in the long term wreaks havoc on your health.

Comment

Mark it. Pacquiao will TKO Bradley... We will see blood!

Comment

im streaming this fight glad i found a site that shows it

Comment

those calves are robotic! damn pacman!

Comment

Dude, he looked like he was 45 in that one pic....

Bradley has more of a chance than Diaz, DLH, Hatton, Cotto, Margarito, Mosey and JMM
                    lol i hate when posters say this ****. I bet you had all these guys favored to beat pac. Everybody had DLH, Hatton, Cotto, Margarito, and Mosley favored to beat him and i know it because i read post after post about how he was going to get his ass beat but then he whooped they ass and then they become BUMS lol. He retired DLH and Hatton within a year. Made Mosley and Cotto run. and ****ed up Margaritos eye for life. and he is a bum? lol you guys are funny as hell and i laugh at all of these stupid post when haters try to discredit wins haha

Comment

damn his legs are huge

Comment

Working...
                      X