Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Somebody Please Explain How Don King took Tyson's money?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Somebody Please Explain How Don King took Tyson's money?

Or give some source of information (book/movie) on the subject? thanks.

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
    I suggest the books "Don King:his life and crimes", and Larry Holmes autobiography. Both will open your eyes to the side of boxing few outside of it really know about.

Comment

I'm not sure where I saw it, maybe it was on a Don King documentary but Tim Witherspoon went into detail about how Don King screwed him out of his money.

A lot of fighters that sign with King are forced into hiring King's son Carl King as their manager so that he gets more money. If I am not mistaken, Carl King's percentage of the purse was normally higher than most managers'.

King used to allow fighters to stay at his house when they were training but then he'd charge them high amounts of money for rent and training expenses.

There was other stuff too, can't remember all of them.

Comment

Mike probably didn't read behind the words in certain contracts he was signing...add along Don probably taking huge percentages of the $ Tyson was earning...

Ask Tim Witherspoon...Don took huge percentages out of the money Witherspoon should have been earning...and when Witherspoon did something about it Don blacklisted him from fighting a lotta other top heavyweights...

According to the Life & Crimes of Don King, Don also cheated out Ali of $1 million bucks as well...and Don screwed some of his previous business partners of his...

Check this Doc......http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EU2C0B9G
        Last edited by -EX-; 08-13-2010, 03:05 AM.

Comment

U can download the Life And Crimes of Don King in the video trading block just now man

Comment

He has killed two people, stealing money is a walk in a park for him.

Comment

hmmm sounds like the mayweathers

Comment

Originally posted by ILLuminato View Post
                just watch Pac and Arum, you'll see how its done.

Comment

probably had Mike sign a blank contract.....King does evil things like that!!....like others have said, check that Documentary out.....the man is a snake in the grass....no **** that, he's a python or a anac----whatever that **** is called

Comment

Working...
                  X