Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everybody! Make sure you vote in all 10 of Tunney!'s polls!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Part 5 is closed?? And it says it's #10! I got the V and X mixed up...duh. It's the only poll i missed, and JM1 is in it! DAM! And street, who's your boy in there? I thought you were campaigning..lol...but you're not in that one.
    edit; oh yeah, you are...i messed up...shame on you street... j/k bud

All in fun. Very fun poll. Green for Tunney!
    Last edited by jazluvr; 05-09-2010, 02:26 PM.

Comment

I haven't been around as much recently, so I've been voting for the guys that I remember as good posters from my time as a regular here But, I've voted in them all

Comment

I don't see an official 10th poll... poll # 5 says it's poll # 10 and is the only one closed...something is wrong... I pm'ed Tunney! to inform him.

Comment

im included in the 10th poll and its locked. anyone knows whats up?

Comment

Done. Voted in every single one.

Comment

Are there any objective voter observers to make sure there's no voter fraud? Also, do you need to register before you vote?...

Comment

So many good posters who just couldn't all possibly make the list...too many people in the forum, and would have to make a 40 part poll to include all the good ones. I just want to give a shout out to Freeloada.

He used to post really great articles when he was more active here, but has taken some time to attend to real life stuff lately. A great friend and forum member.
                Again, excellent job with the polls and kudos to you Tunney! for your time and effort in making it.
                Last edited by jazluvr; 05-09-2010, 03:05 PM.

Comment

Yeah good job Tunney.

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney!
                    Thanks.

Yes, I was considering Freeloada but then I saw he hasn't been posting lately. Another excellent poster who I normally would have included is T-97 but he rarely comes on here anymore.
                    t-97 a good poster. I use to lurk and read his stuff

He came back when SAM passed away

Comment

I'm not allowed to vote. Still not a citizen.

Comment

Working...
                      X