Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

After that classic game....I say let Boise State go if they stay undefeated.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After that classic game....I say let Boise State go if they stay undefeated.

In the last 5 years that team has offered some of the most heart filled football games i have ever seen.

they are continually questioned and always rise to the occasion

they ARE what college football is about.

i have been one of their biggest detractors because they do play a soft schedule

but **** it....let them play this year if they make it undefeated.

if nothing else it will be very entertaining

I was very impressed myself on both sides neither team has anything to be ashamed of.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
      I was very impressed myself on both sides neither team has anything to be ashamed of.
      that game was everything i love about college football

i agree VT has nothing to be ashamed of

they had a TERRIBLE start and kept their composure and came back and made a very tough game

Comment

Awesome game for sure. Action and drama throughout and both teams making comebacks. Boise State get's credit I mean Petersen has them ready every time they play in a big game. Also know I think they got some real talent on that team. Better than some of the big boys.

With that said I still think somebody else should be let in besides them in the national championship game. Put them in a real conference and they lose at least a couple of times and imagine if they were in the SEC they would lose 4 to 5 games IMO. It's one thing to show up for a big game a couple times during a season, but could they do it multiple times or week in and week out?

The way it's set up now it's really unfair to them too. They could have lost that game and really they are just playing the rest of their season to play in probably a non BCS game. National title hopes dashed after one game, the first one. Seriously the only thing wrong with College football is how they decide a national champion, otherwise it's perfect.

Comment

Working...
        X