Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's be honest...Malik Quit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you quit you stay down you don't get up at 9. Why quit and get up to take more?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
      When the ref said NINE Malik slowly got up. You shouldn't put yourself in that situation in the first place. Why would you give the ref a reason to stop the fight???? Malik wanted out of the fight. Malik even looked relieved when the fight was over....
      Guys get up at 9 all the time...guys talk about how they got up too fast & wasn't able to get their balance back.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        Guys get up at 9 all the time...guys talk about how they got up too fast & wasn't able to get their balance back.
        I got the impression Malik didn't want to fight anymore and the pressure of Chisora really got to him and he was running out of gas. His body language and everything seemed weird. It was like he was happy the fight was over.
        Last edited by VatoMulatto; 07-21-2013, 09:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
          I got the impression Malik didn't want to fight anymore and the pressure of Chisora really got to him and he was running out of gas. His body language and everything seemed weird. It was like he was happy the fight was over.
          everyone sees thing differently & i won't say what "might" of happened. You just can't speculate because if the fight goes on scott may have stepped on chisora's foot & makes him fall awkwardly tearing his ACL... I saw scott look at his corner at the 5 or 6 count & give them a nod & then look back at the ref following his count & got up at nine. If you are quitting you don't look at your corner & nod then try to get up... I just don't like it!

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            everyone sees thing differently & i won't say what "might" of happened. You just can't speculate because if the fight goes on scott may have stepped on chisora's foot & makes him fall awkwardly tearing his ACL... I saw scott look at his corner at the 5 or 6 count & give them a nod & then look back at the ref following his count & got up at nine. If you are quitting you don't look at your corner & nod then try to get up... I just don't like it!
            Speculate is what people do all the time. I saw a man who wanted out of the fight and you dont. We just have to agree to disagree.

Comment

Did anybody else see the motion Malik made at the ref after the fight? It looks like he looks at the ref and makes a motion across his throat and then walks off to greet Chisora.

Comment

@ 10:36

">

Comment

Working...
                X