Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

LOL! Marquez Bradley sold more PPVs than UFC 166 ! ! !

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL! Marquez Bradley sold more PPVs than UFC 166 ! ! !

So according to UFC fanboys our sport is dying right? UFC hyped Velasquez vs Dos Santos as THE fight! The winner will be the baddest man on the planet, Boxing cant sell **** unless its Pacquaio or Mayweather... bla bla bla.

Another proof that Boxing is the number one Combat Sport!

Source-MMA reporter Dave Meltzer

We don't even know the Marquez numbers.

Comment

1. what're the numbers
      2. Where's the source link?

Comment

UFC does a PPV every month yet they still do solid numbers that any non-Pacquiao/Mayweather fight would LOVE to have.

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
          1. what're the numbers
          2. Where's the source link?
          Check Dave Meltzers and Steve Kims Twitter feed.

Comment

Insecure much?

Comment

Originally posted by Malik Kaya View Post
              So according to UFC fanboys our sport is dying right? UFC hyped Velasquez vs Dos Santos as THE fight! The winner will be the baddest man on the planet, Boxing cant sell **** unless its Pacquaio or Mayweather... bla bla bla.

Another proof that Boxing is the number one Combat Sport!

Source-MMA reporter Dave Meltzer
              I guess someone has to ask so i'll just ask. So what?

Comment

Originally posted by AgainstTheRopes View Post
                UFC does a PPV every month yet they still do solid numbers that any non-Pacquiao/Mayweather fight would LOVE to have.
                They averaged 378k PPV buys in 2012. Solid numbers but they promote MMA as the fastest growing sport in the world and that it took over Boxing etc. They didnt sell over 1M PPV since Lesnar and Lidell retired.

Comment

I am not surprised at all by this. Juan Manuel Marquez is the best active Mexican fighter in the world today. Canelo is much more popular imo though. But you put Marquez on a card you have a very large following from the Hispanic community tuning in and Bradley is a known fighter and contributes also. This was a very 50-50 competitive fight so I am not surprised it did better than a ufc card. I personally never had any type of interest in mma so I dont watch it.

Comment

UFC 166 one of the best PPVs in 2013 but the buyrate was only 225K PPV buys , What did Bradley/Marquez do?

Comment

Working...
                    X