Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pressure Fighters Losing At A High Level - Train Everything

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

difference between a pressure fighter and a brawler. percentage wise most brawlers are in side fighters. thats just the nature. dont tell me mike tyson wasnt a technical fighter though. i will laugh at you. ha.....haha

Comment

the more i watch boxing the harder it is to group people into categories, i mean hagler is a pressure fighter, but he is also an unorthodox southpaw and he can also be a boxer/puncher or on other days a slugger/brawler and he can switch stance at any time. people just like to categorize things too much. same with is it a martial art or not. it doesnt matter if you think it is or it isnt, it wouldnt mean a thing.

Comment

Barry what happened to your yt channel?

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
          Just checked ...

"This channel was closed and is no longer available".

What's happened Barry?

Comment

Originally posted by TheAuthority View Post
            Just checked ...

"This channel was closed and is no longer available".

What's happened Barry?

the aftermath.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
              I no longer wish to share my work on any platform. I have also shutdown various other social media vehicles. Anyone know how to delete a boxingscene account?

Comment

Originally posted by BarryRobinson View Post
                I no longer wish to share my work on any platform. I have also shutdown various other social media vehicles. Anyone know how to delete a boxingscene account?

i've been led to believe that you cannot delete your account here. that may or may not be true, but it's what i've been led to believe.

if you pm one of the administrators / mods they will help you out.

if i were you i'd stick around, barry. you're a qualified professional / amateur boxing trainer, and we don't have many of those on the board. not everybody is going to agree with everybody else, which is fine. it doesn't mean that you don't have anything to offer, because you do. don't take the criticism personally.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                  i've been led to believe that you cannot delete your account here. that may or may not be true, but it's what i've been led to believe.

if you pm one of the administrators / mods they will help you out.

if i were you i'd stick around, barry. you're a qualified professional / amateur boxing trainer, and we don't have many of those on the board. not everybody is going to agree with everybody else, which is fine. it doesn't mean that you don't have anything to offer, because you do. don't take the criticism personally.
                  I'm not very familiar with the in and outs of this site. Can you give me a link to an admin person.

Comment

That's a shame Barry.

You know I don't always agree with you but I do enjoy watching your videos and have picked up some good things and some new / different ways of looking at certain skills / tactics etc.

If it was Dundee, Steward, Roach, Richardson, Beristein etc making videos, I'm sure not everyone would agree with their views 100% of time. It's just the ways things are.

Comment

I'm not very familiar with the in and outs of this site. Can you give me a link to an admin person.

i would try the feedback link on the top of your screen. it should have a picture of manny pacquiao's handsome face on it. that should allow you to email the administrator.

if not i would PM "the REED" or "boston guy" or "the_bringer"

they're "moderators," and they could all point you in the right direction.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sendmessage.php

Comment

Working...
                      X