No announcement yet.

Kubrat Pulev confirms: "We're negotiating with David Haye"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
    Pulev was meant to fight the winner of Fury-Cunningham in a title eliminator. If Haye beats Pulev does he take Pulev's place and fight the Fury-Cunningham winner in a title eliminator?
    Oh never mind your right.....well a fight with Tyson Fury in London would be a big show and he said he would do two fights and then Klitschko. Haye could knock out Fury definitely.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
      http://boxingbet.pl/artykul-2845/pul...ujemy-z-hayeem

"I'll probably fight in June, so yes - we are negotiating with Team Haye. He's a strong opponent but what should I do? Fight mediocre guys? If I want to get better, I have to fight strong opponents. David Haye is a good boxer, but I do not think that he is better than me ".

I hope they'll fight. That is the best possible fight at HW Division not including one of the K Bros
      For the first time, you and I are in total agreement, Tunney.

Comment

Now THAT would be a real qualifier!

Comment

Originally posted by dmaclv View Post
          Oh never mind your right.....well a fight with Tyson Fury in London would be a big show and he said he would do two fights and then Klitschko. Haye could knock out Fury definitely.
          Haye would crucify Fury.

Comment

Ya, I heard all easy opponents for Haye in June...Fight not happening. Hayes not in boxing to fight the best, just get a belt. His people are just send up smoke screens to make it look that way.

Comment

This would be VERY good.

I think Haye would take this on a late stoppage, but it would be a tough fight and great for the division.

If it happens, I await certain people who have built Pulev as someone Haye would never fight to now bring him down as a 'hypejob' if Haye wins.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                Haye would crucify Fury.
                Right, like he did with Valuev?

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  Right, like he did with Valuev?
                  Valuev was a freak; 7'2, 310lbs with an iron head.

Fury is tall, but he's got a very suspect chin, his defence stinks and he doesn't have anywhere near enough speed for Haye to make up for those things like Wlad does. Fury and Price would be very easy, and early, wins for Haye IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
                    For the first time, you and I are in total agreement, Tunney.
                    I never said Haye is not good fighter. He is,very good,except Klits probably (It's either him or Pulev that's why I'm so pumped with this fight) the best HW out there.His attitude is what pisses me off.
                    Last edited by Szef; 04-04-2013, 11:52 AM.

Comment

In a dream scenario Haye would fight Pulev in june setting up a fight with Fury in October in a football Stadium, Wladimir fighting Pieneta in May, Povetkin in July then Winner of Chisora-Helenius II in October or November, Vitali would fight the Arreola-Stiverne winner then Retire either win or lose (If its Arreola he fights, I see a In-shape, Hungry and Motivated Arreola either beating faded Vitali or giving him hell), if he wins and retires i would like to see Wladimir vs Haye/Pulev/Fury for the WBA, WBO, IBF, Ring Magazine and vacant WBC title to see who is the undisputed champion.

Thats the way it should be but very unlikely lol

Comment

Working...
                      X