Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In your honest opinion, which of these was Cotto's best training camp?! (Poll added)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Please Cotto's whole training camp for Pacman was probably trying to make 145.
    How much did he weigh for Clottey?

This **** has been done time and time again, simple fact is Cotto did much better against Floyd than he did against Pacquiao, and see my earlier post for what that means, not much basically

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
      What training camp do you think Cotto prepared best?!

Mosley
      Margarito 1
      Pacquaio
      Margarito 2
      Mayweather Jr

For me, it's close between Mayweather Jr and Margarito 2, and if I were to rank them from best to worst it'd look something like this:

Mayweather Jr
      Margarito 2

Mosley
      Margarito 1
      Pacquaio

Come to think of it, I think the Margarito 2 training camp must of been hardest because of the mental aspect. Having to face someone that you lost to before.
      All I know is that you werent at any of them, so this is completely pointless. If you want to discredit Manny's win over Cotto you could have just made a thread saying..'Hey guys, Floyd fought a common opponent with Manny, and I am a floydiot bumsniff so I think Floyds win is better...(slurp slurp)....or...'Which version of Floyd's penis tastes better - pre Ellerbe or post Ellerbe..poll added'.

Comment

Working...
      X