No announcement yet.

kasabian concert tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kasabian concert tonight!

a little lighter then last nights show but i really like some of their stuff...should be a good show.

holy ****! kasabian kicks ass live!!!!! what a great show & i recorded every song. i hope they come back again but in a bigger venue...they were quite pleased with the crowd tonight. very energetic. ive been to this venue 30 times for a show & never seen it this crazy & the sound was great.

Comment

I have seen them about 5-6 times.

Very good to watch live.

Comment

Originally posted by SirTomJones View Post
        I have seen them about 5-6 times.

Very good to watch live.
        yeah me too, 5 times i think.

I went to the last one sober so i could remember it all, could only remember bits of the previous ones!

Saw them last time about 3 months ago. Was an album tour though so they only played a few of their big tunes but it was still good. Even if the lead singer was trying to be bono.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
          yeah me too, 5 times i think.

I went to the last one sober so i could remember it all, could only remember bits of the previous ones!

Saw them last time about 3 months ago. Was an album tour though so they only played a few of their big tunes but it was still good. Even if the lead singer was trying to be bono.
          i hope i get the chance to see them more but im in canada so i won't hold my breath. i am always sober at concerts because i take pictures & video. one of the best shows ive seen in years...

Comment

Working...
          X